HARD ROCK MX GROUP RIDE 6-18-05

Started by dreth, June 19, 2005, 01:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Ryan enjoying the show and Boots in the background. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

I have to say that this little dubble was giving all of us a fit because it was just to slippery to get a good drive out of the left hander to get over it and land on the down side.  A steep down side at that.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

This was the time of day when Dreth said...Boyz Im going for it!  Check out the landing of the tower jump in the background. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

great pics mike/matt! im sorry about not getting more of every body but boots was taking pics and tori was filming! next time 1fast! the G.C. and the TOWER ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

Yeah Matt what was up with that.....












I know. I know. Look who's typing......

dreth

I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)




thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Inyourdraft2000

Dreth is the man!!!!

lmbo,, keep up the good work,,heheheeeee
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

ATOMCRF450

#107
Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)




thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D

All the pictures are cool espically the last one.  ;D
I'm so glad I went saturday. I got to meet new people that I enjoyed being around. I'm not real good with names but everyone was great, and the girls there riding were just awsome. I'd like to do it again sometime.

Hey Dreth, Anytime my friend.   8)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)




thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D
that shirt" im proof that god saves" musta been pretty tight durin that jump lol

Nightbreed

Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)




thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D


I think this is when he was in Third gear, You should have seen him when he clicked it into Fourth!!! :o
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

450R_Matt

Dreth forgot to say that I ran into the back of him going up the tower jump. Thats why he went flying so high and far.  Little bump draft. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

lawn_man mx

great  pics  guys   looks  like  everyone  had a great time  . too  bad  i missed  it ,   dreth  props  to you  bro. thats  some  sick  air  of that water  tower  ...........boy  you  got  skills.........braaaaapppp  ;D ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

Quote from: lawn_man mx on June 21, 2005, 08:56:38 PM
great  pics  guys   looks  like  everyone  had a great time  . too  bad  i missed  it ,   dreth  props  to you  bro. thats  some  sick  air  of that water  tower  ...........boy  you  got  skills.........braaaaapppp  ;D ;D ;D

thanks lawnman! the tower was easy, it was the double, double, table,table getting to it that was kicking my butt! thanks to Atomcrf450 i got er done ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com