Main Menu

GPS

Started by Prairie Master, June 20, 2005, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

Can anyone recomend a good priced GPS. Looking to get one and I'm  kinda lost on which one to get.

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Amazon.com seems to be the best on prices most of the time. What features in a GPS are you looking for?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

johnnygun

look at magellangps.com. get informed and make up your own mind.
the explorist series in basic but has what it takes
good luck
2005 arctic cat 500LE, snorkel, ITP 589'S,WARN Winch, k&n air, Vision black 161 wheels, SPEEDWERX pipe'd & jetted.
2006 arctic cat 400,WARN Winch, k&n air, cat alloy 7-spoke wheels.
1985 Honda ATC 250sx, UNI air, ITP alloy's.
old everglades swamp rat..area 3-A, camp 23

Prairie Master

thanks for the help.
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

gettina300ex

i have a etrex and love it ;)

Njoutlaw88

I have an etrex color. I got it on sale at best buy and its awsome

GSPKurt

I am a Garmin fan myself. I have 2- an eTrex Vista for hunting and ATV, and a 176C for the boat and trucks. I find them very easy to use. :D
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com