Seminole MX Race

Started by Albright335, June 14, 2005, 12:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albright335

Just thought I would post the info...anyone gonna make it??  ;D

Date: Sunday June 19th 2005
Gate open: Sunday Morning at 6:30am
Rider Registration: starts at 7:00am, and ends at 9am
(pre-registration Sat. late afternoon, 4:30 - 5:30)
Practice starts: 9:15am, (there is only one round of practice.) Practice is run by bike size.
(If we have a late practice, it is for riders that have not been on the track)
Riders Meeting: 10:20am
First moto: At or about 10:30am.
Park entrance Fee's: $8.00 per person (3 years+), Seniors (55+) $5.00, and Infants are Free.
Racing Fee's: First race is $25.00, Second race is $20.00, Third race is $15.00
Pro Class: $40.00
Pro Pay Back 150% (minimum 10 riders for 150%)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MXRACER86

Hey jen, do you think that seminole is harder or easier than bithlo?
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

FTR44C-REP

DO ANY OF THE HARE SCRAMBLES GUYS SHOW UP TO RACE?  HOW STUPID WILL I LOOK WITH MY "BIG TIRES"?
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

Albright335

Hey Joe  ;D Hmmm....I am not dure if they race on the Quad track or on the other track....the quad track is fast...you will have no issues!! Also, hope your Dad comes out to give it a try!!  ;)

FTRVET14....Come on out!!! Phil and I have "big" tires...and I am talking to some other woods racers that may come out...it is seat time!!!  :P

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MXRACER86

hey, jen does this track have a website?  I need directions! ;D
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

o4250


MXRACER86

So jen how many people are ya bringing wit ya?  My dad says there is no way he is gonna race,,LOL  I think he is scared!!!LOL :o

This track is three and a half hours away from me!!! That means im gonna have to leave at like 4:30 in the morning 8). Oh well this race will be worth it.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Albright335

Not usr ehow many will go...I have a couple firends that I have called...no worry though. From what I hear the Seminole races bring a crowd!!!!  ;D

The track is 2 - 3 hours from us also....your dad would be fine...tell him to come on out and ride...it is seat time!!!! Plus, unlike Bithlo there are classes and enough peope to run in them...so he wouldn't have to race with people that have tons more experience  ;)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MXRACER86

Do you know what classes they are offering?  The website doesn't give any information on the race.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Albright335

Classes      
 
  Quad 50cc 4-6
  Quad 90cc
  Quad Novice
  Quad Expert
  Quad-Utility Class
 
*All beginner classes are for true beginners.
We will not tolerate "sand-baggers".
We will be advancing riders if they don't belong in that class.
Beginner does not always just apply to how long or how short of a time you have been riding, it depends on
your ability too.
For those of you that are new to racing "sand-baggers" are riders that race a class slower
then their ability. (This applies to "C" class also.)


You gonna make it Joe...I know of almost 10 quad guys/gals that will be there...but I am sure it will be a big crowd regardless ;D

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MXRACER86

I am definaly making it!!!! ;D  It is gonna be kind of rough for me being that I have never even rode on this track AND it is my first race that is not at bithlo!!  But hell I would never miss a motocross race if you two are goin!!! ;D
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Albright335

Awesome Joe  ;D Glad to hear you are gonna make it....

I am tellin ya...you will have NO issues with this track....don't sweat it...plus we get practice. BUT...I am still waiting for your Dad to brake his beast out.....come on..... LoL!!!!!!!

Anyone else gonna make it this weekend??????
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

ftrvet#76

I will be there for sure, hoping to bring 2 more with me!!!
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

MXRACER86

It's gonna be a great day.  hell yea!!!! ;D
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

MXRACER86

oh yea, jen,  can I get you or phils cell number just in case I get lost on the way there.
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Albright335

Sure Joe ;) Sending ya a PM  :P

Pledger...glad to hear you are gonna make it  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MXRACER86

Well im all packed up for tommorow!  ;D What time is everybody getting there??  I will be there early!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

ftrvet#76

I am fixing to get all my gear and of course my EZ UP ready, everyone drive careful and even though the little kids on the big 4X4 quads pass you on the side of the road in the 25MPH zone remember they will ticket you not the quads so be careful and hope to have some fun tommorrow!!!!!!!!!
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

YFZ450-Tampa

Well I was fixing to go but it is not possible for me this time, but let me know for nest one, I sure want to practice as much as I can to get in good shape for next season !!!
You guys have fun, and see you at next ride.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Albright335

We are loaded up...we plan on leaving here at 4:30 am....that means early to bed for me  :P Remember: To make practice you have to be in the sign up line by 8:45....  :o

Drive Safe!!!!!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

arod

next race is july 3 at seminole. i will be racing this one. was practicing out there yesterday and snapped my axle. good luck today and bring some stamina, weather is going to be like 95+ HOT!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

I will like to know, how did you guys did today at the race, I may be able to go to the next one on July 3th let me know if you guyys are going to that one to ???
I wich I could go today  :-\
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

ftrvet#76

I will be at the next race for sure, I had alot of fun racing MX with my woods bike, and my son Jacob finished 1st in his class  on his LT80, and I was lucky enough to win my class too.
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

Albright335

Great ride today Will!!!!! Phil was happy with his second and I with my 6th...I am feeling more and more comfortable with MX as time goes on. :P

I am not sure if we will make the next one...I am sure we will try  ;)

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

YFZ450-Tampa

Great !!! congrats guys I just feel sorry I was not there but I'm glad you did good, keep it going !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC