HARD ROCK MX GROUP RIDE 6-18-05

Started by dreth, June 19, 2005, 01:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

a BIG thanks to this guy for all his help ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

check the cross up :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

atomcrf450, you are the man ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

T2

Great job Bro on making the water tower jump, thats impressive ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

Congrats Dreth, you looked very smooth. I was at the bottom of the tower for the first jump, did it like a PRO.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Exmx54

Nice pics dreth, good job on the water tower, I wish I woulda stayed long enough to see you do it   >:( So mid 4th gear, is that like same speed as the 90 footer at thundercross?

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on June 19, 2005, 07:40:41 PM
Nice pics dreth, good job on the water tower, I wish I woulda stayed long enough to see you do it   >:( So mid 4th gear, is that like same speed as the 90 footer at thundercross?

exactly like thundercross

dreth

thanks mike and tony for the kind words ;)

dreth

mike launching the front table

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

those amatures! im gonna have to show them how its done

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

our camera girls! aka tori and boots ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nightbreed

man, You got to love those camera girls,,,



opps, sorry!! ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!


dreth


dreth

the gravity cavity step up :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth


dreth

as yall can tell im learning more tricks

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

dade city races after hard rock

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

at dade city raceway

[attachment deleted by admin]

LostCause

Had a great time on the ride.  Got to do it again soooon.  Bad weather great company.  Dreth--I'll get more comfortable with the big jumps.  But only after I get some shocks. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ride1Rob

Looks like you guys had a blast. Although it seemed to be very muddy :-\. But at least you guys got to do some riding. Looking good on those jumps Dreth ;). We gotta get you on one of these tracks that 's alil more taimed for us guys that can't fly quite as far.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on June 19, 2005, 01:13:30 PM
ill do it mike! wheres the torch :o you woulda thought honda would have painted the bottom of the quad too ::)

look at that sexy beast of a quad on the right there,,,,preeeeety.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

that's it, now that my schedule will soon be a bit more free,,,,,someone call me the next time ya'll go to hardrock,,,,I wanna go.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

YAMAHONDAMAN

Some NICE HIGH Fly'n There !!! Yeah i must admit...
Adam's a Cool Dude !!  ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Picow18

sweet! congrads on the water tower!!!!!!   :o
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com