Help please!!!!!!!1

Started by Z400BADBOY, June 18, 2005, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z400BADBOY

 My quad will not run unless I hold down the gas and it will shut off when coming to a stop after riding. It will idle sometimes. can someone help? I just cleaned the air filter and still doing the same thing.

Lance
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

klutchbuster400

somethings prolly wrong with the carbuerator

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Z400BADBOY on June 18, 2005, 04:55:08 PM
My quad will not run unless I hold down the gas and it will shut off when coming to a stop after riding. It will idle sometimes. can someone help? I just cleaned the air filter and still doing the same thing.

Lance
What happened up to the point that it started acting up. could have trash in the pilot jet. Might want to also check you mixture screw not certain on a Z what the settings should be. I would pull the carb down and clean out the jets.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 18, 2005, 07:30:07 PM
Quote from: Z400BADBOY on June 18, 2005, 04:55:08 PM
My quad will not run unless I hold down the gas and it will shut off when coming to a stop after riding. It will idle sometimes. can someone help? I just cleaned the air filter and still doing the same thing.

Lance
What happened up to the point that it started acting up. could have trash in the pilot jet. Might want to also check you mixture screw not certain on a Z what the settings should be. I would pull the carb down and clean out the jets.
what he said ;)

Z400BADBOY

YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com