new full track

Started by zilla954, June 17, 2005, 12:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zilla954

This inkedforlife87's new toy.  Just posting pics for him.





Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

zilla954

#1
It has been painted since these were taken, and it has a Chrysler big block in it.  We should have some better pics after this weekend.
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Eworm

God bless, that things is outta hand.

predator500

i think i have seen it by the hump

inked4life87


Asphaltdragon

sweeetttt.... I want one :o
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SSRancher

03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

Quad32x

Ha Ha Ha !!! ;D   That  thing  is  bad  azz !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

wheelie_boy

That thing is looking awesome :)
05 kx 250f

inked4life87

took it today on its madin voyge and it ran great,nothing stops that thing.ill tell you what i have never had so much fun,im glad i bought that instead of a new rancher 350.went through some holes that coverd the bottom deck,witch is about 5ft off the ground totaly with mud and that thing keep going.ill post some pics later.

inked4life87


zilla954

#11
here are some pics at Holeylands





Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

zilla954

#12
It was so wet, my friend actually got SEA SICK  ;D     



OK, not really. But it is a long way down.
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

I  was  working  in  NE Ocala  today  and  I  think  I  saw  this  beast  at  a  house  next  to  the  job  I  was  working  today.  Is  that  the  same  beast ? ???   If  so  its  bigger  in  person !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

backinsaddle

Did you get gas at the Texaco station off 595 near 136th Sunday sometime around noon?

gery350

nice pics. man that thing is bad. hoelylands looks untouchable.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

inked4life87

YEAH THAT WAS IT.BEING PULLED BY A BLUE F-150 4 DOOR

inked4life87

HOLEY LANDS IS PRETTY BAD BUT WE MADE IT THROUGH EVERY THING WITH OUT A PROBLEM

backinsaddle

I think it was a blue truck...I live around the corner in Shenandoah and saw you at the gas station as I was driving by.  I had a suspicion that was you.  Sounds like you're having fun with it.

inked4life87

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT.I WAS GOING TO BUY A RANCHER,AND I'AM SO GLAD I DIDNT.THE TRACK IS MORE FUN THAN A QUAD WILL EVER BE.

zilla954

Thats because youv'e never ridden a quad ::)  I don't think this is a good place to start knocking atv's either.  I might have to take my bike out there and run circles around you, and I do mean circles.  Not those "NASCAR lap" circles the the track does.  It was nice staying high and dry though. ;D
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

dmljohnson

What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

inked4life87


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com