Saltsdale December 18th Drag Races!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, November 18, 2004, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tribal_shee

What I don't understand, is that everybody keeps talking crap about how cut and LE are going to do this and do that. LE you've already proven yourself so your alright, but cut, I'll I've ever heard or seen is excuses so until he comes out there and his bike actually runs and spanks everybody I don't want to here about him anymore!!!!!  ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Hoosier Daddy

YOU KNOW,

   THERE IS ONE THING I LIKE EVERONE TO KNOW.
tHE LAST SALTSDALE RACE WAS MY FIRST AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED THAT I DIDNT HEAR ANY REALLY FOUL LANGUAGE.
IM TALKING THE WORKS LIKE M.F'R, G.D, j.C.AND SO FORTH. IT WAS NICE TO SEE I CAN TAKE MY WIFE AND 4 YO SON THERE AND NOT EMBARASSED BY THE WORDS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT. NOW PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT SOME SORT OF CRUSADER AND IM NOT PERFECT BY REALLY FAR, BUT WHATS SAID IN FRONT OF THE "BOYS" SHOULDNT BE SAID IN FRONT OF THE LADIES AND KIDS. SO ANYWAYS, I WANTED TO EXTEND A THANK YOU TO ALL THE GENTLEMEN OUT THERE.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

I could'nt resist that. I know what ya mean Ware. I'll have my 3yr. old with me again. I'd let him race but he loves to ride so much he would'nt stop at the end and come back. Would need one of them hook gimmicks at the end like the aircraft carriers have.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

RTR380 your Daddys sh$t is way fast, look out LE.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

Yes chillen pop's bike is very fast & the best part about that is he isn't in my class this month. Now come January, yes I will have my hands full.


Yes ware some of us try very hard not to slip up around the kids but you know how that goes when the brown bottles come out.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

methyman

#206
Who runs the track up there?  Is there someone I can talk to on the phone about a bike that wants to run up there?


later

Matthew
methyextreme@hotmail.com
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#207
MY BROTHER IS BRINGING HIS BOY TO RACE IN THE pw CLASS, IM STILL A LITTLE SCARED TO LET MY BOY RUN OUT THERE, I DONT THINK HE WOULD GET THE WHOLE LIGHT THING, PLUS (NOT THAT IT MATTERS0 BUT HIS LITTLE RAPTOR 50 ONLY RUNS 12MPH TOP SPEED. KINDA LIKE ADAMS ATC250r! J/K ADAM... AND I DONT WANT HIM FEELING BAD THAT HE HAD A SLOW BIKE AND DIDNT WIN.. KIDS TAKE THINGS TO HEART AND I WOULDNT WANT TO SEE HIS HURT... ITS OK TO LOSE BUT IT WOULD FEEL BAD IF YOU LOST BY HALF A TRACK LENGTH..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

tribal_shee

methy aren't you the guy that wanted to know if you guys could bring a bike that had 290 something hp hybusa. smokenbanshee is the man to talk to but If you are I remember he said bring it!
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

methyman

I wasnt me that asked about a Busa.  Its a sand rail with a honda 900 RR motor.  Can he run and what class?
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Chillinthemost

open class is supposed to be run what ya brung, anything goes. This would be smokes call. Personally I dont think it belongs there, you should have to sit on it to race with us, not in it.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

methyman

I agree man. this guy is calling me asking me if he can race up there with his rail.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

I kind of agree with chillen on that one. Plus I don't see where there would be much competition between a 900RR street bike & a 4 wheeler. But if it did come out I guess it would be one of those things that get disgussed in the drivers meeting with the people in the open class.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

YAMAHONDAMAN

if there was lights .............................................
EVERYTHING GOES !!!  
Like LakeLand Was or Bithlo
Hey LE ....i agree bout the "BIG MOUTH" Brown Bottle thingy
How Bout it "PAYTON PLACE" ugh !!  i mean "CITRUS CO."  ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Ware ...... Gaurentee ya this .........
if there's "wrong" word's being said in front of kid's and Wife's
there's plenty of us guy's that will take care of it for you ...
i know of a few that will help out on that subject !  ;)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

1fastltr450

QuoteOUCH..... ;D

GREG... ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THAT??!!!!  :o

 I am not worried about a apopka crap talker
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#216
yamahonda, you wouldnt have to, i think my dad would stop it first... plus,well theres a time and place for everything like i was saying before when you hanging out with the fellas things are different, but you have to be cautious of whos beside you.....
     i was at chuck e cheeses for my sons bday and there was this little mexican kid 4-5 yo and he kept saing "daamnnn" over and over and all i could think was were are this kids parents??

   So when i see these kind of kids like this i try to apply that lesson to my fathering skills. im 31 and i was brought up with strong southern manners. If my parents didnt give me anything else in life im glad they gave me that!

geezz i sound like my parents!!!!!!

Now lets talk some racin!!!!


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RTR_380/450R

QuoteRTR380 your Daddys sh$t is way fast, look out LE.

LE AINT SKURRED!  HIM AND "POPS" BEEN TALKING, CONSPIRING, AND LITIGATIN'!!!!!
I THINK LE'S GONNA HAVE A LITTLE SUMPIN!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Smoknbanshee

methy, no sand rails, call me if you have anymore questions 352-516-5756.  Cut don't take that $hit from the tribal girlz.  They are just jealous cause you go over to their house and spank their a$$e$.  HOLLLAAARRRRRR.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

THE ONLY THING CUT HAS SPANKED MIGHT BE HIS MONKEY ;D ;D ;D  CAUSE HE AINT SPANKED NO TRIBAL!!!  J/K CUT.

Quad32x

God , what  a  soap  opera  this  is  turnin  out  to  be !! [smiley=Confused.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

that is right quad that is why we need to run twice a month
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Yo  fast , Im  down  with  that !!!!   [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

fastltz,

   meet me in the same spot we were in last time.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LTZ400ApK

Hell we all are,but J barely has time for once a month,you actually think he would be aloud out to run twice a month hahaha give us all a break  :P