Moderators

Started by CAOSPOP, March 26, 2005, 09:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

We need a girl moderator !

Mrs.Nightbreed



 We already have 4 mods.Why a girl mod anyway? To moderate our new "Ladies Lounge" that we will be getting? ;)

CAOSPOP


MadMudder

just to keep yall updated we only have 3. HEHE
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SkyHighT100

I'm on here too much as it is... I'll apply, lol ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

I say dump Mike and get a girl... Its cheaper!   j/k girls  I agree having a women moderator will give a different view on lot things.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

LakeMaryKid

#6
lord please do not pick melissa or ashley! My vote goes out for QT314nfl

Melissa ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

#7
hey while we are on the subject, i think we need a kid moderator to COUGH COUGH ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

then you would have access to the MOD-CAVE!!!!!1 :o

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 18, 2005, 12:15:34 AM
then you would have access to the MOD-CAVE!!!!!1 :o

;D Do you get a cool car and a bat suit to go with it?  8)

NYRAPTOR

I'll never tell. ;D    da mtg man gets to wear the mod suit!! ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com