No more chat?

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, June 14, 2005, 01:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Where did the chat section go?

big-daddy

#1
the same place the smileys went ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

I was wondering the same of the chat.  Went to log on and sign on to chat and it was gone. 

Da_Mtg_Man

It was messing up message board. It was causing pop-ups so Bones is looking for a different version. Meanwhile use the phone.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer


Ty, will use the MSN  and Yahoo I M's until a new chat is programmed...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

big-daddy

Mike, The extra smileys are got too.  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

LakeMaryKid

god you miss me that much already? ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

lake, you can ride in front too with @ayrider. :D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

girlieblazer

Did anyone actually use that chat room?  Anytime I was on I never even saw anyone in there.
Polaris Razor