men are dogs

Started by gery350, June 10, 2005, 09:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

#50
Quote from: susieblazer on June 12, 2005, 03:58:47 AM
Gee maybe your mommy does that, in this part of the state we spend our free time away from work with our family and friends, offroading, camping and fishing...........we joke around and believe in the sanctity of marriage, raising our kids to know the difference between right and wrong and to love God for all he has graced us with in this life............

    and still can tell as many off color jokes as the men.............if you need new material all us Central & North Florida gals can lend you a few  ;D       

     Wow, this is fun isn't it.............. :P
         
You forgot Hunting! Central & North Florida has big fat hogs! none in south florida  :-\Thanks for the jokes but I am not a racial, just a SEXIST PIG.. WOW with all those posts you must me one too ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

picture of Dad... Maybe it started here  ???  who knows

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

dad still as game...  :D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

jwscroll

My dad too, no pics but he's 59 his wife is 35 and smokin.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

my son too! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

#56
The end of the thread. Hope its Peace now! For those that dont know me this is a retraction on some of my statement and a PM to the party involved.

Talk to the members in this site that knows me. I stand for family values and willing to help anybody I can. I protect the American way of life and stop ours from pushing there opinion on to others on this site. Every body is having good laugh on the site over men are dogs. First that not my father, my mother and dad been married for over 45 years. Second I am not a sexist pig! I respect women, like my wife which we been married for 23 years. Also my female employees that I have and so on. Now that was said. Your daughter started a thread on Down and Dirty. You don't think this was a bad title for the thread? And all threads get high jacked a little. Your daughter started to post screen names in her anger, I pm her to remove them (nicely). She refused to remove them, so I had them remove. There were no nude pictures and no bad language. School is out, there bored and they just kids having fun. What was so wrong! Now you came on the thread to defend your daughter and that ok, being that's what mother do. But you need to stop fighting her battles. She old enough to do that now and she can defend her self very well. Mrs. ********* was trying to warn you, but you don't listen. I hope this help in the future. This site is a Big Family Site with allot of young kids that are still learning to be grown ups and maybe some adults too. Good Luck and Keep Riding.   PS. that is a picture of my son and his girlfriend; they met at the age of 2.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

LakeMaryKid

my daddy is hughe(sp?) heffner LMAO
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

Lake, live up to your name as the site pimp.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Lost Soul

Hey forget about soccer Moms!!!


MotoCross Moms are the hotties!

RUFF! RUFF!

OK, so I'm a dog.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

Quote from: big-daddy on June 12, 2005, 12:57:39 PM
picture of Dad... Maybe it started here  ???  who knows

SORRY IDA MAN BUT HERE AND NOW
DAD DA MA, LMAO
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Lost Soul on June 13, 2005, 07:46:26 PM
Hey forget about soccer Moms!!!


MotoCross Moms are the hotties!

RUFF! RUFF!

OK, so I'm a dog.


how bout one of each and cant forget the motorcross sisters!!!!!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

I am telling my sister!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dirtygrl80

 I would like to start by saying i am sorry to all the ones i said hurtful things to ... and i would like to start a new page please..  i understand it was all in fun and i will loosen up  ;)
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

big-daddy

Thanks for the apologie, but its not needed. People after a few pm for dirtygrl80, I found out that she is a nice person that started in the wrong foot. Sorry that I jump hard on you and now that we are friend lets move on. Lets ride in peace and God Bless you and your family. Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

susieblazer

 
Awesome..............



[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

bigb

accepting donations in the form of a quad.

kawGIRL

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

big-daddy

 ;D thanks for the kiss

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Hey B/D that dog LOOKs just like you! ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com