Time to face reality

Started by Seabee, June 13, 2005, 01:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabee

15 years ago, I thought 30 was old. It doesn't seem so anymore, since tuesday is the big, "three zero" day. My wife told me that I have to start acting like I'm at least 20 ;D
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth

i thought 25 was the end of the world and im just gettin good at 32! happy b-day

TRX450R_Racer

Happy B-bay. My wife says I still act like a teenager. She always asks me when I am going to grow up and act my age. I don't want to act my age, people my age are boring. I will be 40 on my next b-day
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chuck_Norris

have a happy brother, I am not looking forward to Forty. I might have to actually mature

strtrcr06

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Bigscrb15

yall are old, lol. I just turned 21 last tuesday and I feel old, I cant even imagine how yall feel, lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Hey  man , keep  the  faith.  Im  44  and  still  bringing  it !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2005, 02:22:46 AM
Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well.  ;)

Please dont ban me for this but where did you come up with peanut?

klutchbuster400

happy b-day, i still got 15 years till 30 ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 13, 2005, 03:29:42 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2005, 02:22:46 AM
Happy birthday SeaBee.
I'll be 37 on Sat and my wife says that Peanut (6) and Austin (7) have more sense than me. I'm just a big kid, I've learned to accept it, She might as well.  ;)

Please dont ban me for this but where did you come up with peanut?

lol.... Why have your last 3 posts started with "please don't ban me for this" ?
Peanut is his nickname, I think it came about because out of the 3 kids he was the smallest. BTW, His real name is Andrew but he goes by "Peanut"
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Hollywood

Happy B-day Old Man! lol  :D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

jjamesbar

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 13, 2005, 01:32:06 AM
have a happy brother, I am not looking forward to Forty. I might have to actually mature

40 was a little hard to swallow but at about 44 i got my second wind and i'm still rolling. the wife says its my second childhood, im not sure what you call it but its not so bad.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

spacerider

HAPPY B-DAY !!!!   I am 32 but my brain is still 18

Whats your rate and your batallion   I am a CM2
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

Honda328i

Happy Birthday Seabee!  30 is just getting started.  Heck, I'm only 18...... on my second time around ;D ;D.  I got 3 recyclings left!  Have a good one.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

i just turned 39 and i still dont know what the he*l i'm doing.
i'll figure it out one day.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Seabee

Thanks y'all, for all the good words. I guess 30 is not so bad after all. Hollywood, kiss my butt!!!! I'll get you back later. Didn't your mom teach you to respect your elders? ;D
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Seabee

Quote from: spacerider on June 13, 2005, 10:49:12 AM
HAPPY B-DAY !!!!   I am 32 but my brain is still 18

Whats your rate and your batallion   I am a CM2

Hey Bro, I am a CE2(SCW) stationed at CBMU 202 Det Kings Bay. Gimme a holler on the PM's.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

spacerider

Hey Seabee - I was with the 202 in Camp Lejuene last year ...I even got a pic of me in front of the sign in front of building 901 I am with NMCB14 here in St Pete FL.      Talk to ya later
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

jbbj220

SeaBee, happy b-day youngester. You are not old yet, you are just getting started. I am yours X2 and then some and still ride hard, just not as long as I did. And by the way I ride a sport bike. You are only as old as you want to be. Again Happy B-Day.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

dirtygrl80

 I agree with spacerider about how his brain is 18 but the rest of him is falling apart .. lol ( I Love You baby)
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

warrior123

hey man happy b-day. some people just never grow up. lets face it who wants to sit on the porch and talk about the weather anymore screw that.... ill be one who will be 99 and still riding and buying new bikes like i was 20

dirtydeeds

Im 41 when some one tells me to act my age i tell them   im not an  actor
2005 300ex