Dirt Wheels, July

Started by Honda328i, June 12, 2005, 03:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

I get home from ONF today after waiting WEEKS for my July Dirt Wheels to come, only to find it torn up and "roosted" in an envelope with this message:

Dear Valued postal customer:

I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertenly damaged in handling by your Postal service.....  blah blah blah

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T MESS WITH MY DIRTWHEELS!! >:( >:( >:(

You can tear up my utility bill, you can tear up my tax bill, you can even tear up my birthday card from my rich aunt.  Tear up anything, but  NOT THE DW!!!!

July also happens to be the one that has your's truly on page 39. 

Thanks Hollywood for the great picture.  Now we know why he changed his screen name, he's into making celebrities on film.    ;D ;D  hee hee.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

are you the one getting air on the 4x4???

o4250

Quote from: Honda328i on June 12, 2005, 03:11:55 AM
I get home from ONF today after waiting WEEKS for my July Dirt Wheels to come, only to find it torn up and "roosted" in an envelope with this message:

Dear Valued postal customer:

I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertenly damaged in handling by your Postal service.....  blah blah blah

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T MESS WITH MY DIRTWHEELS!! >:( >:( >:(

You can tear up my utility bill, you can tear up my tax bill, you can even tear up my birthday card from my rich aunt.  Tear up anything, but  NOT THE DW!!!!

July also happens to be the one that has your's truly on page 39. 

Thanks Hollywood for the great picture.  Now we know why he changed his screen name, he's into making celebrities on film.    ;D ;D  hee hee.


WOW, that's TWO members from atvflorida in the same issue of dirtwheels :o The other one was some girl, can't remeber her name on here. ??? It's talked about in the ladies lounge.

klutchbuster400

ya i think she was on page 120 right

Mrs.Nightbreed

The "somegirl" is Racergirl47.


Honda328i:   You can have my copy if it is better shape than yours. Let me know

qt314nfla

Is there somewhere I can read these 2 articles w/ pics online?

Honda328i

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 12, 2005, 03:57:30 AM
The "somegirl" is Racergirl47.


Honda328i:   You can have my copy if it is better shape than yours. Let me know

Thanks for the offer Melissa, that was kind.  I actually ran out and bought a second copy beacuse I got tired of waiting to see it.

Maybye Mike could start a wall of pictures at the shop with other ATV Fl riders.  I'm sure these won't be the last.  I hear you have a new toy destined for your own stardom.   ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on June 12, 2005, 03:38:31 AM
ya i think she was on page 120 right

Jennifer Albright pg 122. You go girl. Congrats on the interview.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Honda328i on June 12, 2005, 03:11:55 AM
I get home from ONF today after waiting WEEKS for my July Dirt Wheels to come, only to find it torn up and "roosted" in an envelope with this message:

Dear Valued postal customer:

I want to extend my sincere apology as your Postmaster for the enclosed document that was inadvertenly damaged in handling by your Postal service.....  blah blah blah

DON'T, I REPEAT, DON'T MESS WITH MY DIRTWHEELS!! >:( >:( >:(

You can tear up my utility bill, you can tear up my tax bill, you can even tear up my birthday card from my rich aunt.  Tear up anything, but  NOT THE DW!!!!

July also happens to be the one that has your's truly on page 39. 

Thanks Hollywood for the great picture.  Now we know why he changed his screen name, he's into making celebrities on film.    ;D ;D  hee hee.

Hey thats our pit  down from Ida's  cabin. Very cool Steve. Thats a great pic
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Albright335

The "Girl" in Dirt Wheels would be me...  ::)  Just got back from West Virginia's GNCC...WOW...we need a place to practice where there are mountains and ROCKS...LoL!!!!!!!!! My Right Nerf/Peg was ripped off...not really sure where but my day was ended there... oh well...that is racing!!

Congrats to you Honda328i  ;D

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

wheelie_boy

They messed with your Dirt Wheels!  O No.  LOL.  I love dirt wheels.
05 kx 250f

dreth

being in dirt wheels is 1 of my life long dreams :o congrats to both of you ;)

2Raptors

Great story Jen, congratulations!  I think I bought the factory shocks off your quad from your husband a few months ago.  Maybe I should have had you sign 'em now that you're famous ;D.

o4250

Quote from: RacerGirl47 on June 12, 2005, 06:59:57 PM
The "Girl" in Dirt Wheels would be me...  ::)  Just got back from West Virginia's GNCC...WOW...we need a place to practice where there are mountains and ROCKS...LoL!!!!!!!!! My Right Nerf/Peg was ripped off...not really sure where but my day was ended there... oh well...that is racing!!

Congrats to you Honda328i  ;D

Jen


Im sorry for calling you "somegirl", but I just couldnt remeber you name on here. :-[

Not too get off topic, but I see you post alot in seminole tribe motocross threads, are you going to race on june 19th or july 3rd?

apkkfx400

congrats to honda328 and racergirl, that's exciting.  That was also a good article on Durhamtown Plantation-it brings back great memories of last month!!!

Albright335

Quote from: 2Raptors on June 13, 2005, 12:17:32 PM
Great story Jen, congratulations!  I think I bought the factory shocks off your quad from your husband a few months ago.  Maybe I should have had you sign 'em now that you're famous ;D.

Thanks...it has been a dream of mine for a long time...just didnt think it would happen so quickly...I do not feel famous...LoL!!!!!!!  ::) Yes...if you met Phil at his work...then they were mine. We were piecing out allot of the stock parts. I never even rode the quad..not once.. before we tore it down to modify it. It drove me crazy for almost 6 weeks  :o

o4250: NO prob...LoL!!! I am "some girl"  :P Yes...I do plan on attending this Sunday for the Seminole MX race....I believe my Husband will be racing as well. I look "lost"on an MX course...but I need the practice and seat time.  ;D I love riding at Seminole..especially the woods course  ;) Are you going to be at Seminole this weekend???

Jen

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

o4250

Quote from: RacerGirl47 on June 14, 2005, 12:00:20 AM
Quote from: 2Raptors on June 13, 2005, 12:17:32 PM
Great story Jen, congratulations!  I think I bought the factory shocks off your quad from your husband a few months ago.  Maybe I should have had you sign 'em now that you're famous ;D.

Thanks...it has been a dream of mine for a long time...just didnt think it would happen so quickly...I do not feel famous...LoL!!!!!!!  ::) Yes...if you met Phil at his work...then they were mine. We were piecing out allot of the stock parts. I never even rode the quad..not once.. before we tore it down to modify it. It drove me crazy for almost 6 weeks  :o

o4250: NO prob...LoL!!! I am "some girl"  :P Yes...I do plan on attending this Sunday for the Seminole MX race....I believe my Husband will be racing as well. I look "lost"on an MX course...but I need the practice and seat time.  ;D I love riding at Seminole..especially the woods course  ;) Are you going to be at Seminole this weekend???

Jen




Not this weekend, but im racing there July 3rd. So sometime between now and then I will be their for practice, just this weekend will be too crowded and I don't think im gonna be ready to race till july. :-\

raptor426

My dirtwheels gets lost alot in the mail, thats what the mailman says, I think that he is bullshlting, but if that happens again, just call DW and they will send u another copy within 2 days.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Ida_Mann

I picked it up last night,,,congrats Steve,,,,that picture really does embody your style of riding,,,I think we should do what Dreth said and take up a collection for a sport quad for you.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."