Mr. Bones fired me!!!!!!!

Started by LIV2RIDE, June 11, 2005, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

I saw Mr.Bones at croom the other day and he wanted to drag race. We lined 'em up and I beat him.
When I got home I wasn't a moderator no more!!
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

klutchbuster400


bigb

accepting donations in the form of a quad.

klutchbuster400

hes probally just messin with you

Da_Mtg_Man

Thanks for telling me this. Bones, Don't expect a race from me. You don't want none of the Rappy anyways.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike, Is the rappy running or still in a box? Oh live2ride, you should have not spanked him so hard. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Oh yeah, Thats right, I guess I need it back first.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

wheelie_boy

LOL!!!!  Thats funny .  Like Klutchbuster said you always let the boss win.
05 kx 250f

speedman8903

dats funny.lmao. well u shud of let him beat u.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well LIV,didn't your momma ever teach you not to bite the hand that feeds you  ;D


mtg: It is not in a box anymore. It has been officially relocated to the assembly line ;)   Droppin her in on Monday morning 8)

Oh and your pipe looks SPARKLY! You'll need these --> 8)

o4250


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 11, 2005, 02:30:33 PM

mtg: It is not in a box anymore. It has been officially relocated to the assembly line ;)   Droppin her in on Monday morning 8)

Oh and your pipe looks SPARKLY! You'll need these --> 8)

Don't get me excited, I'm dying to get that thing back and open her up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 11, 2005, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 11, 2005, 02:30:33 PM

mtg: It is not in a box anymore. It has been officially relocated to the assembly line ;)   Droppin her in on Monday morning 8)

Oh and your pipe looks SPARKLY! You'll need these --> 8)

Don't get me excited, I'm dying to get that thing back and open her up.

You tell "Bag O Bones" that you will meet him next weekend and line em' up. But you better let out of it. We don't want you in Corey's position.....

klutchbuster400

i'll let bones race me. i'll let him win and when i get home i find out that he passed the site down 2 me ;D

strtrcr06

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on June 11, 2005, 04:00:12 PM
i'll let bones race me. i'll let him win and when i get home i find out that he passed the site down 2 me ;D

lol...he is probably messing around with you
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

jwscroll

If the boss can't handle the loss, tell him not to line up next time.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Quad32x

Hey  Cory , Hows  it  feel  to  be  a  COMMON  man  now ?  ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

HAHAHA!!!!


Corey, drag race me and see whats it feels like to lose!  :P :P :P :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 11, 2005, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 11, 2005, 02:30:33 PM

mtg: It is not in a box anymore. It has been officially relocated to the assembly line ;)   Droppin her in on Monday morning 8)

Oh and your pipe looks SPARKLY! You'll need these --> 8)

Don't get me excited, I'm dying to get that thing back and open her up.
I got dibbs on the first Race ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 12, 2005, 05:32:39 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 11, 2005, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 11, 2005, 02:30:33 PM

mtg: It is not in a box anymore. It has been officially relocated to the assembly line ;)   Droppin her in on Monday morning 8)

Oh and your pipe looks SPARKLY! You'll need these --> 8)

Don't get me excited, I'm dying to get that thing back and open her up.
I got dibbs on the first Race ;D

Thats been a long time coming huh Chuck?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 12, 2005, 08:34:44 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 12, 2005, 05:32:39 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 11, 2005, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 11, 2005, 02:30:33 PM

mtg: It is not in a box anymore. It has been officially relocated to the assembly line ;)   Droppin her in on Monday morning 8)

Oh and your pipe looks SPARKLY! You'll need these --> 8)

Don't get me excited, I'm dying to get that thing back and open her up.
I got dibbs on the first Race ;D

Thats been a long time coming huh Chuck?

show nuff

klutchbuster400

aww come on now bones, thats enough messin around with him, give him his old position back already lol

mrbones

Ok, you can tell the truth now Corey.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

LIV2RIDE

I decided to step down from the moderators position to start my own site.

www.quadsforchrist.net


I did not want to give other members the impression  that atvflorida is biased, one way or the other.
Also this site is alot easier to matain now that it is on the new server.

The drag racing story sounds so much better though. ;D
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com