UPDATE YOUR LOCATION PLEASE!

Started by mrbones, June 09, 2005, 08:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I finally got the location to appear next to your name in a post. But, during the conversion from the old forum, that field got messed up.

So, please take a second to update this in your profie.

To do so, click Profile.
Click Forum Profile Information.
Enter the Location info.
Click Change Profile.

Thanks!!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

strtrcr06

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

bigsteve

"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

stump66

AS JAMES T. KIRK ONES SAID
BBBOOOOOOONNNNNEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
if it works DON'T fix it!!

ONLY BUSTIN YOUR HUMP BOSS,LOL

APPRECIATED THE UPGRADES !!  ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

BonesTM

Mission Acomplished Master Bones. May the force be with you.
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

mrbones

Ok, I just competely messed up the location field. I was trying to remove the odd characters from everyones account and ended up removing most of them.

So, again, please update your location in your profile. I promise I won't mess with it anymore.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

FORDFANZ

Thanks  for  the heads  up  Bones 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY


NYRAPTOR


1Scorpion


qt314nfla


susieblazer



    Still need more people to do it, lots still not showing their locations on posts
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer



    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I still see alot of people still don't have their locations listed.............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

JustC1582

2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

susieblazer

   :( so sad , what's so hard about updating your location on your profile..........geezeeeee
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

mrbones

The Location field got removed with the last forum upgrade. I fixed it. If the location is not specified, 'N/A' appears.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

KSCFIRE

2004 Polaris 700 SP
26" Mud-Lites
3.0 Warn winch

My other ATV is a tank.

vspec1

2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

themensh


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

americanhighlander

Nice new map layout with google earth!!

I just updated it!!!  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com