NO MORE TSHIRT ORDERS!!!

Started by SkyHighT100, November 16, 2004, 01:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlieblazer

Today is the day people, last and final day.  I am going to the print shop on Monday.  I have 5 members that have not paid yet.  Please PM me and let me know if you still want your shirts.  
Polaris Razor

girlieblazer

Okay there are 5 members left that have ordered shirts but have not paid.  If I do not receive your payment by noon time tomorrow you will not be receiving a shirt because your order will not be placed.  All orders needed to be paid for up front.  I have PM the people that have not paid to let them know.  I either need a paypal payment or a money in the mail to me.  
Polaris Razor

Thrasher

I need
12 L
14 XL
47 XXL
32 M
1 S

oh darn..i'm too late to order any!

;)

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

girlieblazer

The order has been made with the print shop.  The shirts will be done in about 3 weeks.  Thank you to everyone who ordered a shirt, well really appreciate it.  
Polaris Razor