Ocala where to go? (kind of repost)

Started by Njoutlaw88, June 10, 2005, 03:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

What part of ocala should I go to? I want to go fast but I want some mudding and going through water. If you know of any cabins to stay at let me know and post the site.

Thanks.

muddy garfield

Try Ocala National Forest.  There's also L-Cross, just a the tip of Lake Okeechobee.  This is a huge event every 3rd Weedend of the month.  Check out there websit.

l-cross.com

Hope that helps.


Lost Soul

Hey NJ...

try Lake Dorr cabin.....it's close by.


Ride Big Scrub, but you have to go back..way back in the woods to find trails that are not whooped all out.

Unless you're a knucklehead like me and just open it up and skip over the whoops.

What are you riding?


Lost Soul XX