due to rain! new MX PLANS this saturday

Started by dreth, June 09, 2005, 07:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

looks like the best bet weather wise is gonna be PAX TRAX or BOSTWICK CREEK ! anyone interested in hitting either 1 with me and honda328i?

Mrs.Nightbreed

Are you sure Pax will be open? I thought they didn't do well with rain either. My quad will be done tonight so I dont care where I have to ride... I WILL be riding ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

#2
How about Waldo? According to their website they are open 10-5.

dreth

i spoke to people at pax and at bostwick! they both said that their tracks are in excellent shape as of now and that i can call them at 6:30am for a full track report!

im leaning towards bostwick because i have never ridden there before but i will settle for anything right now ;)

Exmx54

How far is Bostwick or Pax trax from where you live dreth? I'm in wellington, so I'd like to get an idea on how far away they are.

dreth


Mrs.Nightbreed

I have never been to Bostwick either.  Sounds good to me 8)

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Exmx54

3+ hours  :o How about thundercross or bithlo?

dreth


dreth

now its looking like this weekend is a wash out >:( unless things change the whole state will be covered saturday >:(

Ida_Mann

why don't ya'll come to Salt Springs, I will be taking some short trail rides,,,more than likely in the rain.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Flea_Jumper

 :(I know for a fact that Bithlo will be washed out but are you sure that North will be rained on?  I will join you and the gang if you decide to come North.  Let me know. 

Ride1Rob

Seems like with all this rain trail riding would surely be sweet.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

I JUST SPOKE WITH THE GUY AT BOSTWICK CREEK AND HE SAID THAT THEY HAD NO RAIN AS OF NOW AND THEY COULD USE AN INCH OR SO! HE FEELS THAT IT WILL BE A GO AND AT THE MOST IT MIGHT BE A BRIEF SHOWER IN THE DAY ! SO LETS RIDE ;D IM LEAVING IN THE AM SO WHOS IN?

Mrs.Nightbreed


dreth

im leaving right now to head to honda328i house so ill see yalll tommorrow! i will call everyone at 6:45 am if the track is a go so sleep till i wake you up ;) ;D

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 10, 2005, 07:45:43 AM
why don't ya'll come to Salt Springs, I will be taking some short trail rides,,,more than likely in the rain.

Id@

Id@, You DA man!  Thanks for letting us ride w/you today.  The tracks were all washouts, but once again, your "backyard" proved to be a blast.   You knew yesterday this was gonna happen, didn't you?  Gotta love those trails.  We got rained on at the end, but having your place to come back to made it all worth it.  Thanks for your hospitality and  leading our wild ride.   :) :)  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

no problemo dudes, anytime for that crew.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

you definatly saved the day IDA! thanks again ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com