PEP BOYS ATVs ?

Started by CABLEGUY1, June 10, 2005, 01:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Has anyone bought,ridden or seen up close the ATV 250 from PEP BOYS and do you like it?

LakeMaryKid

nope but i got a lil pantera 90cc one from them. It doesnt seem too bad it goes like 35 or so.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

CABLEGUY1

Do you know if they stock parts for there ATVs?

Bigscrb15

how much do there atvs run?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Honda328i

I'm not sure about the 250cc, but I have seen several of the small cc ATV's and a few of the mini sport bikes with "defective" tags on them sitting in the front of the PB store here in Orlando.  You would think they would put them in the back.  Of course there may be 2 sides to this like the dumb owner forgot to put oil in them or just plain pushed them too hard (350 Lb. person on a mini, etc).  You can draw your own conclusion, just telling you what I saw.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

raptor426

My friend has a ATV that he bought from PEP Boys, I forgot what it is called, but it is a PIECE OF SH1T!  I would rather by a real ATV than just waist money.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

backinsaddle

on one of the other forums i heard the company that makes them is out of business.  haven't verified this info though.