where to ride in coral springs

Started by illmatic1125, November 30, 2004, 02:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illmatic1125

is there a place to ride in coral springs....by sample rd....or the closest place to ride here.....thanks alot

BCConviber

I lived there for 24 years... to my knowledge there is no place left to ride in town for the last several years. I know there are some local guys on here that live in the area- somebody will get you some info.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

500runner

i do live in CORAL SPRINGS  and there is no where to ride here!  the cops will take your ride if thet see you riding anywhere in the city!!!  the only safe place to ride is the HUMPS, BAD LUCK, L-CROSS, UNDER HILLS. all of them 100 miles away............

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member