Wanting to snorkel an 04 Rancher AT!!

Started by Cuzn Lucky, December 04, 2004, 07:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuzn Lucky

I would like to snorkel my Rancher, and I have an idea how to do it, but I'm afraid to take the plunge into the project (pun intended). So I'm wondering if anyone out there has snorkeled the AT or any rancher that is setup like mine. If you have a parts list and pictures you could send or have them available to view online. Any help would be great!!!
1996 Yamaha Blaster - K&N Filter, Jet Kit, FMF Pipe, Banshee Disk Brakes in front, Trenga Racing Disk Brake conversion in back, Full Frame Aluminum Skid Plate, DG Nerf bars, & Honda 400EX foot guards
2004 Honda Rancher AT - Kimpex Bumpers, & Ricochet Skid Plates (A-Arm, Full Frame, Swing

o4250

Did yours get recalled ???

my moms did and we have yet to get it fixed... but if you havent got yours fixed yet.the dealershipe probaly will NOT fix your bike so i would do that first if you already havent ;)

GregsRancher

2003 Honda Rancher S 4x4