Swap A Ride

Started by RnkOutlaw, November 22, 2004, 01:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnkOutlaw

Yeh Homestead is drying up and the mud is getting thick but its still fun.
 
Anybody no any good places to ride that envolve alot of water, Let me know
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

Well I want to put together a Turkey Point run but we need some people with 4x4 and winches, anyone lookin to come down this way let me know.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Well I snorkeled the rubicon today !!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Count me in !!!!! [smiley=Cool.gif] I will do Deb's bike this week also. I will try to get her to go. I will buy her tires before. Let me know when. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

95broncoxlt

i went out sunday night, i had to change the cv boots ont he foreman....i have a winch, im down to do a turkey point run...you know where peanutman trail is on the otherside of us-1? there is a ton of deep water there...when ya want to do the t-point run?

02YamahaBigBear400

Hey tony you snorkel the differential and the carb hoses to. I'm probably gonna be getting that 300 this friday. Thought about it today and even with a performance kit and bigbore kit it should be to the power of my bigbear. But the honda i'll do a little more to it and make that my mud machine.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

Asphaltdragon

QuoteWell I want to put together a Turkey Point run but we need some people with 4x4 and winches, anyone lookin to come down this way let me know.

I'm down when are you gonna go?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Hiram

#31
great place to ride, I ride with a group of about 20 riders with mostly sport quads and we still have a blast, I can only image if we had 4x4 instead, the fun and trouble(mud) we could ourselves into. ;D
04 White/Red Banshee (mines)
03 Yerf Dog 90cc (son's)

RnkOutlaw

Hey CustomRubicon glad to hear you snorkled your bike how did you end up doing it. Well a few of my friends should be getting there bikes back this week, so if all goes well we will problay be going out this weekend. So if all goes well we will be doing a night ride probaly. I will keep you posted

Dont let the mud get dry ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

02yamahabigbear400
Hey be careful with that 300 if your going to boar it out, my buddy had a 300 on 25x12 outlaws all around with a jet kit and exhaust and he did fine. I like to stay away from the engine
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

I just put a pvc pipe to reduce it from the airbox to the pool hose. I brought it out the right side and held it in place on the rack with a bolt on cb antenna. I rapped the pool hose in camo tape so I did not have to look at the blue hose. I ran extensions for the breathers. I just need to get the FMF exhaust. I found it cheaper on Rockymountain. I would love to go this Sunday but my kids want to ride and camp this weekend. The humps is not a place for kids. I really enjoyed riding last weekend. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Hey whats wrong with the blue spa hose? ??? ???LOL Well thats cool where are yall going to go camping. Ohh yeah how much cheaper was that exhaust.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

Well, where is Praire at and what are the conditions like. Also do you know what time and day you guys are going to be there.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

RNKOUTLAW..... Check your pm's.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Hey customrubicon sorry I have been away from the computer
sorry about that
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Did you ride this weekend?? We had an eventful weekend. Still had fun. Can't wait for Rodman.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Yeah we rode out at the humps, we rode the west side and turkey point this weekend. Boy it got really nasty lately it is bad out there. We did a Turkey point run and there are some pretty nasty stumps out there. I had one go right through my floorboards. But we still had a great time. How was your ride
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

It was good ! I spent good quality time with my kids. I met some members from here. On the way home we hit a stretch of bad road between Pahokee and Belle Glade where my trailer bounced and broke a strap on my sons quad. It came off of the trailer. It was not fun. It will get fixed. It could have been worse.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

CustomRubicon whats the deal with the mud sweat and gears thing, is that good riding
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

rubicon500kid

yea there is a place near homested high and yea sport atvs can go its like a bunch of dirt road and farm land its right across the road from homested high is ok out there i went last weekend and had a BBQ we go about 3 miles back and find a nice place to set up camp and we have a bbQ and ride there is a nice marsh type of pit out the we went in it whit a lt 80 and a banshee it did ok and a lt 125 and a mudd buggy type of thing im geting a new bike soon so will be out there proble this sunday if i can let me knoe if any one want to go out there i dont know yet but ill try to go this sunday whit sum of my friends we useal have a banshee,lt 80,lt 125,and proble this time my bike which is a sport um it proble dry right now ill proble check tomower just pm me and we can set up a ride
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

customrubicon

rnkoutlaw.... mud, sweat & gears is cool. There will be a lot of people from this site there. There will be a band and they have scheduled rides. It looks muddy in areas. Good place to meet people, camp, ride and have fun. I will be going. Call me if you want to go.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Yea i think i want to go to mud sweat and gears but i have to check the calender and make sure everything is open
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Well are you going to MSG ?????????
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

No probly not Im pretty tight on money right now
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Has it rained there lately ?? I will have to come down and ride with you again. Did your girl get her Quad ??
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

No it is getting nasty, no rain just tough mud, she never got her bike and I dont think shell be getting it this christimas, her parents say one thing and do another. Ill belive it when i see it. So for now she is on the back.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com