LOL LOL

Started by bigsteve, June 06, 2005, 05:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsteve

Look everybody I'm not A NEWBIE anymore! ;D I'm A  JR.MEMBER now! LOL LOL 8)

I'm moving up!! ::)
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

SkyHighT100

And now a post-wh0re  ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Robert4570

WHATS THE POST PER DAY RATIO AT ? ;D

clancooler

hey im gonna be a jr. by this post!  ;D ;D ;D
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

strtrcr06

nice ya im still a newbie
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

wheelie_boy

it was awesome when i was just becoming a junior member.  Its cool ;)
05 kx 250f

bigsteve

"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

bigsteve

"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

dreth

2648 (7.397 per day) 1100 were on dial up :o

bigsteve

I guess  I have alot of catching up to do! ;D
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

o4250

Name:  o4250
Posts:  1567 (3.399 per day)
Position:  Contributing Member
Date Registered:  March 02, 2004, 03:40:08 PM
Last Active:  Today at 10:44:52 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




And I thought I was the sites Post whorre!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com