Best in ONF

Started by Numkut, June 01, 2005, 03:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

Where do you think the best place to ride in ONF is? West Lake Delancy, Big Bass, Rodman, Eureka, or Big Scrub? All I know of, name any others that are interesting.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

GSPKurt

C'mon, people- this thread should have 50 replies by now!!!!  ::) ::) I like Delancy myself, but I only have been to Delancy, B.S. and Rodman.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Numkut

I'm so excited to go to Eureka Dam, hopefully going soon. The only place I have riden is Big Scrub so far so I'm hoping to expand my horizons.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

WAKORB

IS THERE A MAP OR SOMETHING OUT THERE SHOWING WHERE ALL THESE PLACES TO RIDE ARE?

Numkut

They sell maps at the info center I think. They have this one map of the forest where it shows everywhere legal to ride in the ONF OHV brochure.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

eric

Been to Scrub, Eureka, and Rodman. Like them in that order ;D

alex_trxer

Quote from: eric on June 06, 2005, 12:45:44 AM
Been to Scrub, Eureka, and Rodman. Like them in that order ;D
eric eric eric you got it all backwords its in this order mrodmen,eureka,big scrub that order
getting them back

eric

Quote from: alex_trxer on June 06, 2005, 12:49:15 AM
Quote from: eric on June 06, 2005, 12:45:44 AM
Been to Scrub, Eureka, and Rodman. Like them in that order ;D
eric eric eric you got it all backwords its in this order mrodmen,eureka,big scrub that order

LMBO Alex ;D

susieblazer


      Like Big Scrub, but also like east of 19 near Alexander Springs, lots of shade and no whoops.........................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

jwscroll

Only been to big scrub, liked it alot. Going to Eureka in two weekends.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Qdawg76

I like Rodman and big scrub about the same, never been to Eureka yet, Each place has its good and bad things. But they Both have are whooped up pretty good until you get away from the parking areas.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

any place far away from those places you mentioned,,,,I hate them whoops.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

IM WITH IDA THE WOOPS ARE TERRIBLE  i START MY RIDING FROM A DIFFRENT SPOT UP FROM DELANCEY LAKE  VERY LITTLE WHOOPS  THEN RIDE ALL OVER AND TRY NOT TO RIDE THE SAME PLACES.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Numkut

I like whoops to a certain extent try an ride down the Powerlines in fifth gear and see how long you last, like that helicopter game  ;D.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

kicking_dirt

Rodman is ok but it get boring all the whoops unless u like racing in the sand pit i went to a spot in lake buttler i liked it most long fast trails you can ride 5th gear power slide water puddles but im going to big scrub sat. i hope i like it i want to go to lake delancy but we dont know how to get there from gainesville.oh yea they got a track in waldo that was fun to.

stump66

We always enjoy the south end near big bass TILL NOW!!! Its part of what was temporariliy closed off.  >:(
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com