Group ride 6/4/05 Quick Track Lakeland

Started by 01ZX12R, May 24, 2005, 05:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I don't think that I will be going with a 70% chance of rain.  If I do anything it will be tomorrow night.  Thinking about going to Dade City to race.  Anyone up for it?  They have a class for everyone.  Even the little quys.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

I am about fed up with this rain, enough is enough >:(
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

looks like the rain is gonna ruin it for yall >:(  im sorry, no im not, yes i am, no im not, yes i am :D sorry! the devil jumped in on our conversation! really though, i am sorry :'( and wish you sunny skies ;D

Ride1Rob

Quote from: LostCause on June 03, 2005, 05:13:43 PM
I don't think that I will be going with a 70% chance of rain.  If I do anything it will be tomorrow night.  Thinking about going to Dade City to race.  Anyone up for it?  They have a class for everyone.  Even the little quys.

Says only 40% down here. If do any racing though it'll probably be at Bartow Saturday nite. I don't know the track in Dade City.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

#29
Okay guys, looks as if this group ride won't happen :'(. Some of the fellas have committed to other plans b/c of the unsurety of what Quicktrack will do in the AM. A few plan on racing at Dade City tomorrow nite. I would like to do this as well but I don't have a Kill Switch. I may just end up riding Bartow on Sunday after all.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

mudrat

Rob, Mike at ATP has one in the shop, we can bring it with us......come on out and play!!!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Nightbreed

Quote from: Ride1Rob on June 03, 2005, 07:07:20 PM
Okay guys, looks as if this group ride won't happen :'(. Some of the fellas have committed to other plans b/c of the unsurety of what Quicktrack will do in the AM. A few plan on racing at Dade City tomorrow nite. I would like to do this as well but I don't have a Kill Switch. I may just end up riding Bartow on Sunday after all.

Read the post before we left the shop, I have one black Pro Design kill switch in the truck with me. Let me know if it will help you out.

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Ride1Rob

Thanx Jeff and Mike. Wayne has one that he's bringing over for me.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dre

rob, so are you going to quick track of dade city, dre ???

01ZX12R

Well guys turned out that we could not ride at Lakeland or Bartow. But I think it was a good thing, otherwise we may not have ever went over to Mulberry M/X track. I would have to say it was a great track. The weather held out for us today. Great ridin with you guys today.(Rob,Dre, Luis).
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LostCause

Yall should have come to Dade City Last night.  Had a good time.  Mudrat---I'll get you next time.  Still washin dirt out of my hair. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

That's the beauty of being bald!

Had a blast!  Can't wait to next time!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Ride1Rob

#38
Dre got some video of the ride. That track is the best secret in this area. I can't believe how nice that place is. VERY WIDE and the most quad friendly track I've ridden. The guy that runs the place is a "Class Act" also. He maintains that place by himself and the layout is awsome. He even did an intermission (Which gave us time to hit the concessions) while he groomed the track. I'm definitely glad that we ended up riding today and found that spot. Surely will be hittin' that again ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

53yfz450

it was a great track. the only thing i dislike about it is some of the jumps have a huge lip on thim but then there not very big jumps. the only jump that was fun was the triple i hit it once came a little short and hurt my collar bone a little bit but thanks to elka i rode harder than i thought i would not bad for being off the bike for 4 weeks and still having a briken collar bone. and im also glad we went there $15 with out membership and $10 with thats cheap.



did you see that one section of the track next to the whoops during inermission they shut the whoops down and use that part of the track but it was to muddy.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com