SeMiNoLe Mx   6-11-05

Started by dreth, May 31, 2005, 05:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

I need some practice and its been a while since ive been to the NOLE track so im ready! anyone want to join me?

Exmx54

Dreth, how you feeling about thundercross this coming saturday, AND seminole, then hardrock  ???  ;D

o4250

#2
I.

dreth

QuoteDreth, how you feeling about thundercross this coming saturday, AND seminole, then hardrock  ???  ;D


would love to do thundercross but i cant due to family obligations! my sons graduation and my wifes company pic nic

Exmx54

ohh, I see.... I'll see you at seminole then, count me in!  ;D

By the way, I'm back on thumb throttle, if you have an FCR carb, I can make it as easy as pushing nothing, and still have the strength to return the slide. Let me know, because I ride about 3 times as fast with a thumb, damn twist kills me over breaking bumps and anything else that involves the bars moving.

dreth

Quoteohh, I see.... I'll see you at seminole then, count me in!  ;D

By the way, I'm back on thumb throttle, if you have an FCR carb, I can make it as easy as pushing nothing, and still have the strength to return the slide. Let me know, because I ride about 3 times as fast with a thumb, damn twist kills me over breaking bumps and anything else that involves the bars moving.


you gave it a heck of a try! i only lasted 10 min and switched it back ;). see ya at seminole

Honda328i

QuoteI need some practice and its been a while since ive been to the NOLE track so im ready! anyone want to join me?

Yep, gotta do this one.  I'll give you a call later this week to do details.  You got any energy left after vacation  :D or just more pumped?  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

whats  up  fellas?  put me down  for the ride  seminole  sounds good.............. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

450R_Matt

Hey kids, can I come out and play?  :D  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Asphaltdragon

I can see a pretty good video coming outta this one 8) I think I might have to join you guys
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

dreth

sounds sweet Asphalt! and yes ! Matt , you can come out and play ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

I might even be able to come out and play on my own toys for that one!!!!!!  It may be the christening ride  ;D



I AM READY FOR YOU MATT!!!!!  



YOUR NEXT DRETH!!!!! ;) ;D 8)

o4250


Mrs.Nightbreed

#13
QuoteYOUR NEXT DRETH!!!!! ;) ;D 8)

I got the NEW and IMPROVED Elkas today.......

Nightbreed

Hey, Can I come and play toooooo....

Can we get three wide on the table for an air shot  :o
I think the David will be there too.


Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

well well well! looks like the old mx group ride crew is gonna try for this one ;) ;D :o 8)

hey Matt! you sure you wanna come? sounds like you might get smoked by a girl [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]

Exmx54

Has anybody checked the weather forecast yet?

450R_Matt

What did I do to deserve this?    ???   All I want is to ride with the Old gang again.   Just remember its a long ride home with your a$$ in your hand.   :o   Im a little fat and out of shape but I can still fly the old R. Just got to hold on tighter. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Toomey

Can't believe the whole gang is going and I'm missing it, dang it.  :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on June 02, 2005, 08:06:43 AM
Has anybody checked the weather forecast yet?

check the weather? dude thats like a week away! anything could happen by then

dreth

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 02, 2005, 07:53:15 PM
What did I do to deserve this?    ???   All I want is to ride with the Old gang again.   Just remember its a long ride home with your a$$ in your hand.   :o   Im a little fat and out of shape but I can still fly the old R. Just got to hold on tighter. ;D

its ok Matt! she called me out 2 :o i can see it now, 1fast and dreth left in the dust by a chic ;D

Mrs.Nightbreed

You never know. All the new stuff... Maybe I installed a new superwoman adaptor on it? ;)

450R_Matt

 Dreth, we know what quad she will be on at the end of the day. :o :o ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

arod

count me and shane in. heading out this sat(weather pending)

dreth

Quote from: arod on June 02, 2005, 10:09:00 PM
count me and shane in. heading out this sat(weather pending)

it will be nice to ride with yall again 8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com