Suzuki vs. Yamaha? HELP!

Started by fordracing99, June 01, 2005, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordracing99

 [smiley=Confused.gif]

Alright,

I have a Yamaha Big Bear now, well did...I killed it finally!! I loved that bike it would go through anything! Well, I'm looking into buying another , but the Suzuki Eiger 400 Manual shift caught my eye. I have always ridden Yamaha or nothing, but I am seriously thinking about the Suzuki. Please any stories/opions about the Suzuki share them with me. I need a bike that will prove its self to me month after month at MSG and that nasty Krome mud! I ride hard, think it'll with stand the Torture? I'm making this decision this week-end so, HURRY! Please

J.D.

You should look at Arctic Cat's .. the 400 and 500 have suzuki powerplants . I will be selling my 500 man . Soon , let me know if you are interested. It will probably have about 60 hrs when I get rid of it .It has a snorkle , performance ignition , jetted , and 27 Mudzillas on it . I'm a dealer so I want to use a different quad every so often . The 500 kicks butt .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

05greengriz

Are U gonna sell the Big Bear?
Also, the vinson 500 is a tough bike.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: J.D. on June 02, 2005, 03:43:49 PM
You should look at Arctic Cat's .. the 400 and 500 have suzuki powerplants . I will be selling my 500 man . Soon , let me know if you are interested. It will probably have about 60 hrs when I get rid of it .It has a snorkle , performance ignition , jetted , and 27 Mudzillas on it . I'm a dealer so I want to use a different quad every so often . The 500 kicks butt .

I'd have to agree with JD I have an 03 Prairie 650 and the 500 Arctic cat kept up with me through some serious muck,

fordracing99

I stopped in BMS today and check out the kodiak and the eiger side-by-side. That automatic stuff really turns me off. I'm seriously thinking of goin with the Suzuki. Yes the big bear will soon be for sale.
Yea, going to possibly run up to ARS this week-end and see if I can test the Suzuki before I make my choice. Thanks for the info. and please keep it coming. I need all the info I can get.

raptor426

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

kodiak-jason

What's wrong wit the big bear? Why don't you  fix it? Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

Yamaha72

they are both great bikes but im going to have to go with Raptor426 on this one YAMAHA ALL THE WAY!!!!
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com