Scout Ride II

Started by jjamesbar, May 05, 2005, 06:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

5-7 trucks at my place would give people plenty of room to spread out for a cookout or something for the evening.

I could set up the projection screen for a race or something else on TV, or a DVD.

just ask anyone about the last Rodman ride projection screen at Id@'s ;-)

I did a loop today that took me about 4 miles due west from here then south to the boundary of ONF past Big Scrub, then to the campground at Scrub and almost due south from there to get back.  The loop was about 60 miles all together and I'm worn out from the dang whoops.

gotta take more drinks with me next time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

June 11 sounds great.  Shulco and I are in.  Hey by the way Larry would it be possible to double on the trailer so we don't take up as much parking space?

Camp Ida is the bomb!  He hooked it up big time w/ the projection video's.  No one but Ida in the dude pool this time though. ;D

qt314nfla

June 11 sounds great.  Shulco and I are in.  Hey by the way Larry would it be possible to double on the trailer so we don't take up as much parking space?

Camp Ida is the bomb!  He hooked it up big time w/ the projection video's.  No one but Ida in the dude pool this time though. ;D

Ida_Mann

QuoteJune 11 sounds great.  Shulco and I are in.  Hey by the way Larry would it be possible to double on the trailer so we don't take up as much parking space?

Camp Ida is the bomb!  He hooked it up big time w/ the projection video's.  No one but Ida in the dude pool this time though. ;D

yeah, the water stayed clean though ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

shulco

I'm in for the 11th, and QT we can deff. share my trailer,   pm me later to set time for departure and such

redtree511

I am in for the 11th.  Need some directions to meet up with you guys.  Also any instructions on gas, camping, food, whatever would be helpful as well.

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Tmack

Our Family would like to go also but need to find Camping Arrangement for the Camper....Is anyone camping at the campground? That is only next week and not much info on this ride yet...Please let us know what is going on....

Hollywood

Me and Candice are in for this one.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I'll have to pack fuel but it can be done. Ida Camp here we come.  [smiley=laugh.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

qt314nfla

Hollywood I'm glad to see that you and Candace are going to make it for this one too.

Hey guys, I need some help finding a place for my buddy Tmack and his wife Smackattack and their kids.  They have a 23 foot camper trailer and what not.  Can we accomodate them at Id@ camp?

If not can we suggest something else for them.  Also, my buddy Muddbuggy and his family are going.  They have a 20 some odd foot enclosed trailer.  

AutoTek

Count me in for the 11th,with one other bike

wilburz

Would like to ride with you guys too. As far as gas goes. Do you have to carrie a gas can on your atv or what? Would a gallon milk jub suffice? Logistically what would a guy coming from down around west palmbeach have to bring wit him? Is there a place to pitch a tent around there?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ida_Mann

now I remember wilburz, bring it on and camp at my place.

as far as the camper trailer QT,,,,bring it on as well, I'd only like to leave the area in front of the door open for the projector at night.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

girlieblazer

Count us in for the 11th, just give us directions as to where we are meeting and a time to be there.
Polaris Razor

Muddbuggy

Id@ I see you have room for tmacks travel camper....how bout another camper/trailer 20ft?  

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

redtree511

Can someone do me a favor please??  Really break down this ride for us newbies who have never been to Ida's.  

Location
Time
Supplies needed (gas, food, camping)


Any other important info or helpful tips is greatly appreciated.  
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Ida_Mann

MB, I think there will be room, so bring it on.

Id@

I'll get directions soon enough, just gotta go get in the kiddie pool with my daughter who is begging.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Tmack

Id@ Thank you for the invite we will be up there Saturday. Lauren give me a call so maybe we all can convoy up there together You and Shulco, Mack and I, Muddbuggy and the family.Sent you a pm..Thanks again Id@ Looking forward to having some fun By the way how old is your daughter? I have 2, a 9 year old and a 2 1/2 year old that will be coming with us...

GSPKurt

#67
OK, if everything goes as planned, me and the wife-to-be are a go as well. ;D Need directions to Id@'s, or a rendezvous point. What are the plans for lunch? Sammiches? Dinner-Bring a dish to share? I assume its byobeverages, right? If someone needs a place to park a camper, we have 10 acres, but we live 1 1/2 hours away in Trenton. :-/

Somebody want to do a roll call?

Kurt
 [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=drive.gif]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

qt314nfla

Roll Call for the Group Scout Ride:
Potentially meeting at Camp Id@ 6/11, time not set yet(9am mentioned).

Id@ of course
QT314Nfla & Shulco sharing ride
Tmack, wife, 3 kids
Muddbuggy, wife, 2 kids
jjamesbarr
caospop
jbbj220
da_mtg_man and family?
moose and son
wilburz
flblaster04?
big-daddy?
muddgurl101?
DaKota?
sk8rdude?
dreth?
autotek and friend
drwalum?
LE Vinson
Susieblazer and family
redtree511
Hollywood and g/f
girlieblazer04
gpsKurt and wife

Here is the current list.  If there is a ? next to your name there was no confirmation on you.  If you're on the list and not going post it so we can make room for others.  If you're not on the list make a post so we can add you.

Ida, how is this looking so far?

rhinotime

sounds like a blast would like to join you guys but the 11th is no good.  have fun, catch you all on the next one!
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

Chillinthemost

I dont know where Ida's place is but I'll probably be at my place that day. I may meet up with you all. If you want to plan a break/fuel stop at my place that would be cool. I'm 6 mi. north of 316 near hog valley. I got plenty of room, shade, bathrooms for the ladies.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Moose

I agree with Hollywood, camp Ida here we come. If there's room that is.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

QuoteId@ Thank you for the invite we will be up there Saturday. Lauren give me a call so maybe we all can convoy up there together You and Shulco, Mack and I, Muddbuggy and the family.Sent you a pm..Thanks again Id@ Looking forward to having some fun By the way how old is your daughter? I have 2, a 9 year old and a 2 1/2 year old that will be coming with us...

she's 5.5, but not coming on this ride, dunno if I could stand the screaminf anf giggling that happens when I put her on the front of the quad for as many miles as we are planning.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

QuoteRoll Call for the Group Scout Ride:
Potentially meeting at Camp Id@ 6/11, time not set yet(9am mentioned).


Ida, how is this looking so far?

scary ;-)

but not all are spending the night, so we should be fine.

just remember ya'll with the big trailers, please try to pack yerselves in a tightly as possible, cause we might need it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

DRWalum

QuoteRoll Call for the Group Scout Ride:
Potentially meeting at Camp Id@ 6/11, time not set yet(9am mentioned).

Id@ of course
QT314Nfla & Shulco sharing ride
Tmack, wife, 3 kids
Muddbuggy, wife, 2 kids
jjamesbarr
caospop
jbbj220
da_mtg_man and family?
moose and son
wilburz
flblaster04?
big-daddy?
muddgurl101?
DaKota?
sk8rdude?
dreth?
autotek and friend
drwalum?
LE Vinson
Susieblazer and family
redtree511
Hollywood and g/f
girlieblazer04
gpsKurt and wife

Here is the current list.  If there is a ? next to your name there was no confirmation on you.  If you're on the list and not going post it so we can make room for others.  If you're not on the list make a post so we can add you.

Ida, how is this looking so far?

Won't be able to make it  [smiley=Cry.gif]  [smiley=Cry.gif]
Bad dates . Everybody have fun & ride safe  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com