whats the difference?

Started by GaryinSeffner, May 27, 2005, 04:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

 >:( Why is it that a 2004 Z400 and a 2004 DVX400 have different values according to NADA.com?

I am trying to get a value for my 04 dvx and it says it is worth $3400. So  out of curiousity I looked up a Z400, which was exactly the same then, and it is rated at like $4350. Why is this?

Can anyone help me out here?
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

tampaboy813

i'ma say because of the name...

Ida_Mann

because you have the DVX, and the world is against you  ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GaryinSeffner

yeah I should buy suzuki plastics and sell it as a z400 haha.


I wouldnt do that but I could get more money for some dumb reason. The thing says Suzuki right on the motor......doesnt get much better than that does it?  ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

can't comment on Suzuki nowadays, but I owned a '87 LT230 Quadsport that spent most of it's time in the shop.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

z400stunter

Throw some Z plastics on it, or I have a full sticker kit you could have for like 30 bucks and shipping.  Get that extra bread, nobody will ever know.  
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com