26 inch mud bugs

Started by rubicon500kid, May 23, 2005, 01:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

could a stock rancher 350  4x4 pull them whit 10 in the front and 12 in the back
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

96 warrior

how big are your stock tires ???
96 (and a 98) warrior

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

f i get 25 should i get 10 all the way round
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

yunt2ride

I had 24" on my polaris 325 4WD and went to the 26" mud bugs. I use low when I'm playing around and it pulls great. It is a belt drive and I'm not sure of your honda. I did have to put 1" spacers on the front with 10" wide tires though. You will be very impressed with the mud bugs. They pull great and I'm glad I went with the 26".
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

SSRancher

You'll be just fine. I have 26" Vampires and the bike does just fine.  
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

J.D.

I put 26 x 10 x 12 all the way around by son's Arctic Cat 400 and they worked pretty good . Now he's trying the 14  " mudlite XTR's . Mud Bugs are good on the smaller displacement quads .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

rubicon500kid

im going to get the 25s will 10 in the front fit whit out rubing
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

jwscroll

I have the 26" mudlites w/alluminum rims and they pull awesome. Only been stuck when I get highcentered. Changed back to stock tires for Ocala though just to save on gas, plus your not supposed to be in the mud ;) ;D 8)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Yamaha72

you still have to be carefull that you don't twist an axle because they were not made for 26" mudbugs. I would'nt worrie about it but you definently have to watch it.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

jwscroll

maybe on a yamaha but not the Honda baby ;D ;D ;D     The 10's won't rub anywhere mate especially if they're only 25's.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Yamaha72

ok thats why the hondas bearings always go bad and oh yea its lost every shootout against the yamahas
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150