Any old members still around?

Started by atvtrailer, February 24, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koh0001

Still around, have lived in the mountains of E Tennessee for the last 9 years, sold all 3 quads in 2021. What a sad day but wanted someone else to enjoy them. Starting to feel those old injuries. Had a pretty big track here at him and road with the boys since the grew up some. Enjoyed riding with my oldest son doing monster Jams before finally deciding to give it up


2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

americanhighlander

I'm still here use live in north florida back 1998-2009. and lived in utah
2009-2021 i lived in rockwood,tn  since 2021.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: mrbones on October 07, 2022, 03:07:00 PM
Hello there!

Are you in Port Charlotte? How did you weather the storm?

I am close to Port Charlotte. We live in Babcock Ranch luckily, which you may have seen on the news as we were the only area that didn't lose power during Ian. Its been a heck of a few years with the storms! Thanks for keeping the site up and going. I come back occaisonally when I get the idea I need to buy some quads and a new toy hauler to show the kids how life should be! Hope you are doing well!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com