Any member still here from 2004-2008

Started by Little redneck girl, January 31, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little redneck girl

I became a member in 2004. I used to ride with a group of you back then. Just seeing if anybody is still members. Thanks, aka Little redneck girl.
650 CanAM

stacktester

Where did you ride? I joined about the same time. Ride Ocala for years
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Busta Nutt


erbilabuc

#3
did you have a 300ex?
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

MiamiE

I am still here but we never rode together I don't think. Most of the guys I used to ride with including myself sold their bikes.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

rinconeric

Still around and I ride, but now with kids.

T2

I just happened to log on here, and saw this post. I don't ride ATV's anymore but still ride motorcycles mostly up in the mountains.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

bigAl300ex

Still here since 2004. Haven't rode in years because I sold my bike. People I use to ride with sold all there bikes too. Good fun memories. Might get another bike soon. I miss riding.

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Ida_Mann

I log on and see this post,,,,here bitches.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

stacktester

Unbelievable. Ida Mann I haven't seen you in years dude.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Ida_Mann

yup, work and the previous happenings here kept me away. dunno why but I logged on here to find where quadski was hiding.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Shotgun


atvfun21

I feel like I missed the party, time to invite all old friends over for another!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com