jetting help 660

Started by coyote, May 15, 2005, 01:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote

all stock except i have an white brothers e series and white brothers air filter, any ideas on what jets or is their anyone out there that works on  quads that could doit for me. thanx for any help.

Muddbuggy

call white brothers and tell what you got and they should be able to help you with the correct jet size.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

RaptItUp

What he said.....!  Your pipe Co. will have the jet info for you.  I have a Pro-Circuit, K&N filter, open airbox on mine.  I emailed P-C and between them and the instructions in my K&N jet kit, I did it myself and mine seems to be dialed in good. I asked the mechanic at Yamaha when I had the valves adjusted if the jetting was correct and he said it it was good. The jetting will really help get the fuel your beast needs.