Any old members still around?

Started by atvtrailer, February 24, 2017, 07:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I'm still here...lol.  ;)

Anyone want to ride??
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MrFixit

Going to hog waller this weekend. Whos going?

gmiller0737

Rarely even bother visiting this site anymore never any talk about riding on here

bigAl300ex

That makes two of us. This site use to stay active and informative. I'm surprised this domain still exist :-[

mrbones

#29
I've always been here. It still exists because I've kept it running all this time since 2002.

What stops people from actually posting on this site?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

stacktester

I still have two brand new ATV Florida bumper stickers and my grey t-shirt that has the ATV Florida logo on it.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Thrasher

still around, quietly, lurking in the shadows.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Keeter

JackL!!  Damn!  you are still around???
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

JP11283

I'm a lurker from years ago. Got out of riding back in 2005 when I sold my Wolverine when I moved away for college. My wife and I rented a couple of ATVs at Croom today, I forgot how much fun riding is.

Shotgun

and i'm still here. Haven't had a 4wheeler since 2012.

1Scorpion

It's been awhile like a few years. I've retired and currently in N.C.  I was talking to a friend about the Hatfield McCoy trails. Got me thinking about all the great times riding in Ocala. I'm shocked to see how inactive the forum is.
Hope you all are doing good. Thanks for the memories.

budman

Not sure if by old you mean senior citizens or not....
The budman is still alive!!! 8)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

gmiller0737

Quote from: 1Scorpion on June 09, 2021, 04:05:22 PM
It's been awhile like a few years. I've retired and currently in N.C.  I was talking to a friend about the Hatfield McCoy trails. Got me thinking about all the great times riding in Ocala. I'm shocked to see how inactive the forum is.
Hope you all are doing good. Thanks for the memories.
Still Here but I mostly Ride @ Hatfield McCoy I ride Ocala maybe 2 or 3 times a year

foreman1

Blast from the past ....
I found the link to this page saved in my favorites just now .
God its been its years since ive been here and glad the page is still up .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Anoriginal

Chillinthemost and I ride all the time. My son rides with us as well. Chillin still kills it on a YFZ. My son rides a YFZ. I just bought a new Raptor SE.

We're still fast.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

mrbones

Awesome! Nice to hear from you guys!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Chillinthemost

We have spent the whole week riding the Hatfield  and McCoy trails. Had a great time with anoriginal and his son.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

I'm backkkkkk! I don't have a quad or anything these days but toying around with the idea. Have 3 kids now so it's time to get them out having fun!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Hello there!

Are you in Port Charlotte? How did you weather the storm?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

NYRAPTOR

still here! sold my raptor.  i have been out to croom on borrowed quad about 5 months ago. looking to get a honda atc and a quad again.

gmiller0737

Still here this forum is mostly dead I ride Ocala on occasion in My RZR but I mostly ride Wv & make several trips a year up there to ride.

patches206

Hey NYRaptor , still here and running 4 different quads.  Been riding Fat Daddy and have not been to Croom in years.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

svtbolt04

It's been a long time since I've had a quad or any off-road rides. Moved just outside of Knoxville Tennessee about two years ago. I have a daughter due in April. Really miss the old days of getting groups together at Croom. It's grown up so much in that area when I was passing through a few months ago. Thanks Mr Bones for keeping this site up and creating it way back when. Anyone wants to add me on Facebook I'll be under "Freds Newaccount"  8)
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com