Riding Buddies

Started by caledelaney, July 06, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caledelaney

Hey Everyone,
I'm looking for some people to ride with in S FL. I live in West Palm, but typically ride down in Florida City or Okeechobee. I have a 2013 RZR 800S. Let me know if anyone is up for riding.
Grizzly 660
Radiator Relocated
Fully Snorkeled
Lifted
30" Silverbacks on ITP Beadlocks
Gorilla Axles
DynoJetted
4k# Winch on Custom Bumper
HMF Exhaust
K&N Filter in Custom Aluminum Airbox

Ovojay

Quote from: caledelaney on July 06, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Hey Everyone,
I'm looking for some people to ride with in S FL. I live in West Palm, but typically ride down in Florida City or Okeechobee. I have a 2013 RZR 800S. Let me know if anyone is up for riding.
Hey man I got a 2008 rzr 800. I live down south and usually out riding by my self. Let me know if you wanna go riding anytime

caledelaney

I'm fixing the drive belt in mine hopefully this weekend. As soon as it's ready I want to take it out so maybe this Sunday or next weekend. Where do you usually ride?
Grizzly 660
Radiator Relocated
Fully Snorkeled
Lifted
30" Silverbacks on ITP Beadlocks
Gorilla Axles
DynoJetted
4k# Winch on Custom Bumper
HMF Exhaust
K&N Filter in Custom Aluminum Airbox

Ovojay

Quote from: caledelaney on July 20, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
I'm fixing the drive belt in mine hopefully this weekend. As soon as it's ready I want to take it out so maybe this Sunday or next weekend. Where do you usually ride?
I ride down south in the humps or at 157. I'm going riding tomorrow if you can make. I sent you a pm. Let me know if you got it.

SouthRider67

Hello everyone I like to know if guys still ride at the Humps, also by SW 157 ave, can you ride there, I live close , where can I access 157 by, all input will be appreciated .

Ovojay

Quote from: SouthRider67 on September 07, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
Hello everyone I like to know if guys still ride at the Humps, also by SW 157 ave, can you ride there, I live close , where can I access 157 by, all input will be appreciated .

Sent you a pm

JS0207

My wife and I just got an ATV and looking for any groups to join up with on the weekends. We're up in Delray Beach.  Thx J&S

patches206

Croom in Brooksville, camping with water and electric hookup and 2000 plus acres of trails.   80 per year per AYV or 15 day use.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

JS0207

We went to lazy springs this weekend and heard about croom as well. Sounds like a great place for great price. It's a little bit of a hike for us to get up there but we're looking to try around Christmas time. Our two next trips before then are gonna be peace river and Florida tracks and trails. Bringing the travel trailer and atv. 👍