Holey Lands Wednesday 5/25

Started by nobull60, May 22, 2005, 03:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobull60

I know its in the middle of the week but if anyone wants to join us there will be a few utes out there about 9:00am for the day.

nobull60

No takers huh. Is it cause I'm a new guy that has never met any of you or because it is Wednesday? Maybe next time. Heading to Ratland for the long weekend. Trying to make it out there again the next weekend after Memorial Day. See you then??

SSRancher

It's because it's wednsday. If I didn't have a busted CV boot I'd be there also.  
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

Asphaltdragon

I can usually ride during the week. let me know for next time ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SwampRat

I'm available on Monday's.  Anywhere within an hour or two of West Palm.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Wednesday? honestly, who rides on Wednesday?  ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

nobull60

QuoteWednesday? honestly, who rides on Wednesday?  ;D

Honestly? People that have the day off like I did and just thought someone else may. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time. Thanks for the welcoming reply.

HondaBeaterSFL

It was a pun from austin powers movie...
Dont be upset it was a joke ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

nobull60

Never get upset over this kind of thing. And I am not a fan of Austin Powers so it went right over my head. No big deal.

HondaBeaterSFL

I was off today and if it wasnt raining I might have gone, went fishing for a while
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com