Main Menu

Polls

Started by TRX450R_Racer, May 14, 2005, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I think there should be a seperate section just for polls. That way if you like them, you can go there and if you don't you won't have to see them.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gery350

i agree. all those polls just push down the good topics.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bigsteve

AMEN!!


I agree we need A seperate section just for Polls.I feel some Polls are great but,like Polls:What type of casual shoes do you like?It should be like:What type of shoes you like to wear while riding?

Not:What kind of beer you drink?It should be:What do you like to drink to keep hydrated while riding?


COME ON GUYS!!


I think this would stop the complaining about Polls in General Disscussion section.
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm with you guys on this one. I'll get with the other mods and see what can be done.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bluesman

shouldnt we take a poll first?? ;D

bigsteve


Quoteshouldnt we take a poll first?? ;D



WISE GUY!! [smiley=box.gif]  LOL  LOL
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com