GOOD TO BE BACK!!

Started by Keeter, December 08, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

Haven't been on here for years. Glad to see some of the same people are here, glad not to see some of the same people on here. Sold my mud truck so now I am back to just an ATV. Bought a new 2017 Polaris Sportsman 850. I will be at Bamboo this weakened breaking it in.  Anyone else going?
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

Update your profile signature! Let's do ONF over the holidays, if KMan is up to it.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

K_Man

I'm up for it. It's been awhile since I've ridden.
K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Keeter

I will have a lot of extra time.  I'm in.  Put it together Aint!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

OK. It'll have to be after 26 Dec. I'll let you guys know, today.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Anoriginal

Did you ever get a real gas can with a top?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

zman03

Any way to get this site going again?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 22, 2017, 02:49:53 PM
Did you ever get a real gas can with a top?
Anorignal!!  Shoot no!  Bought whole new gas container.  Hey, I have a question for you. I"ll PM you.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

Quote from: zman03 on December 23, 2017, 06:41:11 PM
Any way to get this site going again?
First, make sure you are a Contributor.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

Did anyone go ride based on this thread?

Personally it will take me at least a week to dig the vines and plants out of my quad to get it on the trail again. haha. I should spray it with Roundup before I leave for work and get the process started. ;)

Sure would be nice to get out and ride.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Keeter

JackL   OMG!! where have you been???   And No  no one rode
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com