Hello again...

Started by AmericanRobster, February 23, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

Hi all,

I was working on my atv tonight and had a free moment to browse around on the computer and wondered it ATV FL was still around. I just had to see if I remembered my user name and password to login and BAM I was in!

Looks like the forum hasn't been as busy as it once was probably due to facebook.

Hope all is well!

Rob
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

mrbones

Good to see a returning member! Welcome back. I still don't use Facebook. I tried, but I just can't keep any attention on it and I don't want to see so many ghosts from my childhood years.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

AmericanRobster

Funny you mention you don't use Facebook. I have few friends who are so anti facebook too.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

pl5jack

Welcome back again. I noticed that this forum is not so active anymore.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com