East Bonita still open??

Started by Buddah@ppg, March 30, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddah@ppg

Anyone know if East Bonita is still open?

Haven't been there since my buddy moved from the area, but would sure love to hit those trails if it is still an option.

Buddah@ppg

Tons of views, but no replies.

Doesn't anyone over there know what the status is??

That place is the BEST!!!!

Buddah@ppg

Well I was over that way over the weekend and slid through to see if I could find any info out about the trails.
It was SUPER wet, and I was in the family Sienna so I didn't get to do any exploring, but i did see a few new small blue(save our rivers and wetland area) signs, but nothing new about no trespassing.

I can tell you that the visible front trails looked as if it had been some time since a 4 wheeler or side-by-side has been down any of them.

If I have time this weekend I will roll over there in the 250 4x4 and see what I can figure out.
Maybe there is a sign with a phone number or something.


rednipj

It's been a while, but the last time a group of us were out there on SxSs we all got our written no trespassing warning from LCSO.  They said they were getting a lot of noise complaints from the gated communities across the street.

Good luck.

Buddah@ppg

Never got a written warning, might just have to load and go and see what happens.

mygpprodotcom


Buddah@ppg

Have you been riding over there????

Fill me in please.

I do not mind the wet at all. I have been there in the past when people were using Kayaks in the fire trail. lol!!!