1st Notice! hard rock group ride

Started by dreth, May 11, 2005, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

310R_Dude

#50
Nice view!



Tower

[attachment deleted by admin]
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

blindkaeta


YFZ450-Tampa

Hey guys, I see no problem to head up there on june 4th, so count on me  ;D , and Dude that's a nice pic. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Ride1Rob

Momma may trip :-[. She said this past w/e about me being gone riding all day. Gotta work something out?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

#54
I'd be game for the 4th  ;D Hardrock would be fine but what about Waldo or Pax Trax? Me and Mike @ ATP were already talking about going somewhere that day.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

Count me in.  Just name the place. Sat works better for me.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ida_Mann

I got some guilt-cards I could throw in with momma's babysitting services to get me a day off to ride.

ya'll let me know,,,,I'm riding this weekend.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

01ZX12R

Hey guys what about Quick tracks in Lakeland anyone ever been? The more I think about the rides we need to go to different places. We just went to Hardrock on the 21st and will be back on the 18th of next month. Not saying I did not have more than enough fun @ Hardrock,but lets try to go to a new place each time. Whatcha think???
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

blindkaeta

As long as I'm on the gas I don't care where we go!!!

blindkaeta

Headed to Croom this weekend with the camper. the wife and I are going to chill out with the quad.

01ZX12R

#60
I am going to try a hare scramble with YFZ450-TAMPA on Saturday.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Wayne, QuickMX is just fine, the track is like the sand track on Hard Rock but this is just about it, they also have a small harescrambles track, the guys chage the track very often, no crazy jumps, no lot of air !!! just fine for me  ;D besides it is only 40 minutes from my house [smiley=drive.gif]
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudrat

I will ride anywhere, Just name the spot!

P.S. Mike Walker said he was up for Hardrock on the 4th!!!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Hollywood

#63
Quick track is a little far for me so guess I'll see yall at Hardrock. I'll probably go to Paxx since it's closer. See yall back at Hardrock on the 18th  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

Since there is getting to be a bunch of us that do the MX group rides why don't we start a ride series. One official group ride a month at a different track each time? I can make pretty much any track north of Orlando at a moments notice but the ones south of there would have to be a overnight/weekend thing so that would take some pre-planning.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Ida_Mann

once I get some track time, I'd be in for that Steve.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Hollywood

#68
Well if everyone is up for it maybe I'll go ahead and work up a schedule by which tracks are open when. I say we deffinately do it on Saturdays but which one of the month 1, 2, 3 or 4th doesn't really matter to me I just think we should keep it on the same one so it's easier to plan. We could do Hardrock on the 18th as the 1st one then follow suit with the others every 3rd Saturday of the month. Or we could count Lakeland as the 1st and do it on the 1st Sat of every month. Let me know what you think. Of course this doesn't keep us from doing other ones in between these will just be the "Official" rides so to speak.  ;D

Ida- That's what the group rides are for get time in and get to learn from everyone else.  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

450R_Matt

So is the 18th the date?  I think i will come and play after seeing the pictures of the other thread. :D  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

o4250

QuoteSince there is getting to be a bunch of us that do the MX group rides why don't we start a ride series. One official group ride a month at a different track each time? I can make pretty much any track north of Orlando at a moments notice but the ones south of there would have to be a overnight/weekend thing so that would take some pre-planning.  ;D


 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

gearhead400

I've only ever done trail rides so it'd would be cool to try out the mx tracks. I'll head down to hardrock on the 18th so i can meet you guys and get some experience on a track.  ;D  If everyone finds out where they want to go on the 4th i'll be up for that too, no doubt. cant wait!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Gearhead, there is a grgoup of us that are fixing to to to QuickMx on Lakelad the 4th, check on this same section on QuickMX  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]6/4/05
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

Group ride 6/4/05 Quick Track Lakeland , go to that and you'll get more info, it will be nice
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Mrs.Nightbreed

QuoteSo is the 18th the date?  I think i will come and play after seeing the pictures of the other thread. :D  

The 18th is the official date for the next Hardrock ride w/ Dreth 8). There is a group of us that wants to somewhere between now and then. Havent decided where yet

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com