OCALA THIS WEEKEND

Started by whofarted, January 21, 2016, 01:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whofarted

Anyone want to ride this weekend 1/23 or 1/24 in Ocala?

caledelaney

Does your ATV have to be registered to ride in Ocala National Forest? Also, I've heard it's just like driving down dirt roads. Is there any actual mud or technical wheeling there?
Grizzly 660
Radiator Relocated
Fully Snorkeled
Lifted
30" Silverbacks on ITP Beadlocks
Gorilla Axles
DynoJetted
4k# Winch on Custom Bumper
HMF Exhaust
K&N Filter in Custom Aluminum Airbox

AintSkeered

ATV must be titled. No mud. It's not an mix-style track.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

whofarted

We could always  just  go to Croom if you want to trail ride and play in the mud.  I don't care where I just need to get out and ride ....  let me know

caledelaney

Where is croom? I'm down for some wheeling this weekend.
Grizzly 660
Radiator Relocated
Fully Snorkeled
Lifted
30" Silverbacks on ITP Beadlocks
Gorilla Axles
DynoJetted
4k# Winch on Custom Bumper
HMF Exhaust
K&N Filter in Custom Aluminum Airbox


whofarted

Just let me know if you want to meet up at Croom tomorrow

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted

Anyone want to ride this weekend.........