Anyone riding Ocala Thanksgiving weekend?

Started by K_Man, November 03, 2015, 05:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Man

Looking for some company on Friday and/or Sunday.

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

mudbucket2

where were you thanking about riding Friday ? day after thanksgiving

AintSkeered

Possibly Friday. I'll PM you, next week. I'll be in Ocala, but, not yet sure if I'm bringing my ATVs.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

K_Man

The North set of trails on Friday (HWY 316 parking lot ) and maybe the Cennital Trail on Sunday.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

mudbucket2

what time do you get there ? driving ? myself z71 black , blue sportsman thx ....oh my name is jim

K_Man

Jim,

How about meeting up at 9:00 am on Friday (after Thanksgiving) at the HWY 316 parking area? I have a black Dodge Quad Cab pulling a blue trailer.

AintSkeered,

If you don't bring your ATV's you are welcome to ride shotgun in my Can-Am Commander side by side.

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

mudbucket2

I will be there around 8 or so , there mite be one or two more ppl with me not sure yet. I will be leaving my house around 6 , going to stop at hardees and then hit the road .

AintSkeered

Kman, are these accurate directions to the trail head?
I-75 to exit 354 east to 40 east to 315 north to 316 east to trail head.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

K_Man

mudbucket2,

I try to get there a little earlier, say around 8:30 am. Glad to hear you might be bringing some friends, the more the merrier.

AintSkeered ,

The directions sound good to me.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

AintSkeered

Kman, I'll take you up on your offer to ride shotgun, Friday. My two sons will be on ATVs.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

K_Man

Great, see you on Friday. I have a half windshield on the Commander and it helps with dust but I would recommend bringing glasses or googles.
K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

mudbucket2

Its still good for friday 316 T H ,,, not sure about 1 or 2 more ppl with me ,, I thank they like the couch ...

K_Man

2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

AintSkeered

I'll be there 830-0900 with my Outlander XTP
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

AintSkeered

Great riding ONF, yesterday, with Mudbucket and KMan. Weather couldn't have been nicer. Nice to meet you guys and we'll do it again, soon.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com