Quad racing is back at marion county speedway

Started by jkl250r, September 07, 2015, 12:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkl250r

We're back racing at marion county speedway check us out on face book at florida flat track association or on the track website marion county speedway. Com had a great turn out for flat track and tt last Saturday com'on out and join the fun next race is 10/10

tat2mike

What's up....my name is mike. I use to race at dade city years back. Seems kinda dead around here these days. I was planning on doing another TT quad after the holidays. Is ocala the only track?
Formally tecatemike

jkl250r

Right now ocala is the only track for the florida flat track series. If the class continues to grow we may have a couple options in the future. Let me know if you have any other questions.

cj

I hope everyone is race ready come this Sat  !!
We had a good turnout at the last race !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com