Anyone riding Ocala National Forest the 4th of July weekend?

Started by K_Man, May 31, 2015, 01:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Man

2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Cuban Redneck

I will also be out there Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Cuban Redneck


K_Man

I will be staying near the Centennial Trail. I will ride the Centennial and the trails at the North end of ONF. Haven't decided which trails for which day yet. Want to meet up at one of them on Thursday?

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Cuban Redneck

Don't Know the names of the trails even you I live there part Time that sounds like the Hog Valley
area were Im at. Let me know were you will be and maybe we can meet and ride together,
Ill be heading up from Miami tomorrow afternoon and Ill be home there. Tony 305-525-7222

K_Man

Tony,

I will be at the Trailhead by the 88 connector on 316 near Salt Springs at 8:00 am Thursday morning. Look for a black truck pulling a blue trailer with a Can-Am Commander in it.

Ken
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

K_Man

Change of plans. Meeting Tony at his place. Will be riding on the trails around noon.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

AintSkeered

Ain't noon a little late to start, given it gets dark by 530?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

K_Man

This post was for the July 4th weekend. In July it doesn't get dark till around 8:00 pm.

I plan on being at the HWY 316 entrance at 8:30 am on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR