Whoops at croom

Started by cain73, January 09, 2005, 08:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot_Dog

#25
Tree's 1 ,Hot Dog 0. >:(
"What goes around comes around " Did you come up with that all on your own?
I may be last ,but I look good !

bbf

they are not fun on a big atv it hurts when landing

monkeyonashovel

Wife and I rode at Croom Monday. The whoops are on every trail. Back to ONF for us!

patches206

Yes I noticed they have stopped grooming the trails wonder why?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

they should have a set of trails they groom for the people who prefer the groomed trails and leave the rest alone.  little bit for all to enjoy, "cant we all just get along"
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

SMP63

Quote from: zman03 on March 07, 2015, 11:26:46 PM
     "cant we all just get along"




NO!!!! rolback1 rolback1
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

The trails are bad the last time I was there it was horrible.   They take your 60 bucks for each motorcycle and quad and run with it. 
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com