February Ocala ride

Started by Busta Nutt, January 05, 2015, 01:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

I am putting together a ride on a Saturday and then catch the dirt track races at night. Post up if you are interested.

1Scorpion

 Maybe you should post up if this is a sport ride or a ute ride.  Some like it fast others don't.

Busta Nutt

I think the 14 is the day. As far as sport ute whatever. All I know is I have a four wheeler and I am riding.

Busta Nutt

So their is not one person who wants to ride on this particular weekend?

T2

I haven't rode my four wheeler in years and Im looking to ride but feb 14th is valentines day so that wont work for me.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

That weekend to me seems to be the best racing at volusia county speedway. After 27 years of marriage Feb 14 is like any other Saturday to me.

T2

Yea for you and me both but for her its not just another day.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

Another bad habit you started.

Busta Nutt

so i am heading up to hog valley friday might go for a short ride  then head over to the races thAt night. fishing saturday morning then ride most of the day

Busta Nutt

LEftFriday morning with my crew got up to hog valley about eleven. Rode for a few hours played some pool at the pig pen then went to dirt car nationals. Had a good time there those races are always fun but you will be cold. After races stopped by steel around the forest tavern which is a nice place I had never been there before.they had a big fire going and we had a few pops and our designated driver said we had to beat it.

Busta Nutt

So Saturday we rode for a few hours and after dodging multiple idiots on their ATVs made it down to the 88 store. Hung out for a while and on the way back back my buddy got ran off the trail and bent his back axle so bad we had to leave it. So we rode double on the way back and almost got hit again by some dork hauling ass. Caution everyone some of the trails by 316 trailhead are very narrow with blind turns and dumb people of all ages and gender will be going as fast as they can with no regard to their or your safety. I have to believe if it were not for my superior driving skills I would have been hit by five different people.

Busta Nutt

#11
Cliff notes
Dirt track racing good
Riding ATV in forfest not so good. I ride there often and I think I am going to stop. Too many dorks out there.
I have some pics when I can figure out how to resize them I will post them.

little blue 300

My wife and I ride up there almost every week, but we go during the week and not on the weekends. That is one advantage of being retired. I know how dangerous it can be on the weekends. I wish they would make some of the trails one way.

Larry

Busta Nutt

my crew

Busta Nutt