it is time

Started by Busta Nutt, December 17, 2014, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

Time for the seventh annual busta nutt after Christmas ride. Due to the overwhelming response last year I will have to limit this to the first one hundred riders. It is a two day event Friday and Saturday. This will take place at ONF.

K_Man

What days/time are you riding on which trails in the ONF?
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

Busta Nutt

Riding friday, Saturday, maybe a little Sunday. I don't think I will start till ten or twelve or so might be fishing hunting or hung over  any earlier. Start in the hog valley area and ride all over.

wilburz

should be a humdinger! I cant wait! I will have to lead as to I cant have dust in my eyes!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

Had a great time. Rode some Friday night and all day Saturday.

Busta Nutt

Rode from hog valley down to 88 store. Hung out there for a while then rode up to the pig pen. Went over to the country store and got a pizza. Yes they make their own pizzas now someone else has bought it. They are having a grand opening on t.he first wit.h free hot dogs and hamburgers!