New here! Living in Lehigh

Started by carrie777, December 14, 2014, 07:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrie777

Hey everyone! I am new to this site, and live out near LAZY SPRINGS park near Lehigh. I have not been there yet, and was wondering if anyone can give me some reviews about it. Also looking for some people to ride with! Have trailer and will travel! I have a BIG BEAR 4x4, and love it. My friend is coming down in January and we are looking for some people to ride with, and places to ride.... Yes, we are chicks, and would love to find other women and guys to ride and hang with!
Yamaha Big Bear 4X4 and lovin it

patches206

You guys are way down south and there is a new place opening in Lee County, Track and trails to you North.   Me, the wife and kids, and most riding friends ride and or camp at Croom in Brooksville Fl.  If you are ever up this way to ride post up!     Welcome to the site.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 Welcome to the site. I ride mostly at Croom and once and a while at ONF.

aaronlangworthy

Hey,  I live in Lehigh too, just down 82 from Lazy Springs. I have been there a few times. its not to bad.

1Scorpion

Welcome aboard aaronlangworthy.  It's great seeing people joining our forum.

carrie777

Thanks for the welcomes! I will  be back newt week and am looking to go riding! Who is up for a day ride somewhere close like lazy springs. You can show me round...
Yamaha Big Bear 4X4 and lovin it

scrhs13

Lazy springs isn't bad.  It's just small but not bad for a couple hours.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com