Possible Ocala ride. 12- 20th or 21st.

Started by 1Scorpion, December 09, 2014, 11:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 I'm heading to Ocala the weekend of Dec.20th or 21st. I haven't decided which day yet. Just checking to see if there is any interest.
  Post If you want to ride.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Metroid

Whatcha riding?

Sport/utility/Side?

And where at in ocala, north/south?

I'm riding a 450r TRX. I'd like to hit the centennial trails again. They where nice, and not whooped to hell.
My arms where killing me at the north head, at Rodman Dam.  ::)

1Scorpion

Quote from: Metroid on December 11, 2014, 12:56:56 PM
Whatcha riding?

Sport/utility/Side?

And where at in ocala, north/south?

I'm riding a 450r TRX. I'd like to hit the centennial trails again. They where nice, and not whooped to hell.
My arms where killing me at the north head, at Rodman Dam.  ::)

I ride a utility so you most likely would be bored following me around I sometimes ride quick but not fast enough for sport riders.  I used to like hitting the corners hard till I got hit head on while riding the Centennial trail. You are still welcome to ride and set your own pace .
As for where I was planning to ride the northern trails I have not been there for a while.

Metroid

I may try for Saturday. If I can go you will see a Black Dodge Dually, black trailer, Black Atv.
I have a theme.

1Scorpion

 I just found out today I can't go Saturday the 20th. My boss decided because we have Xmas off . We have to work the Saturday before to make up for it. >:(

patches206

Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 12, 2014, 11:24:27 PM
I just found out today I can't go Saturday the 20th. My boss decided because we have Xmas off . We have to work the Saturday before to make up for it. >:(

WTF that sounds like some type of boss Merle would be! :O
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on December 13, 2014, 02:46:29 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 12, 2014, 11:24:27 PM
I just found out today I can't go Saturday the 20th. My boss decided because we have Xmas off . We have to work the Saturday before to make up for it. >:(

WTF that sounds like some type of boss Merle would be! :O

Hey if i was the boss he would work Christmas day and i would make him work Saturday and Sunday for wanting to take Christmas day off. Bah Hum Bug...   LOL
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

whofarted

I'll go on the 21st.  Always up for riding.

patches206

Quote from: whofarted on December 14, 2014, 12:32:53 PM
I'll go on the 21st.  Always up for riding.

Have to check but I may be able to go on the 21st.   
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

#10
The 21st rider list.
1 Scorpion
whofarted

Metroid
   

kountry23

I would go but I need trailer tires before I go that far again. Hopefully I can go on the next ride.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

Quote from: kountry23 on December 15, 2014, 12:15:48 AM
I would go but I need trailer tires before I go that far again. Hopefully I can go on the next ride.

Got time go get em!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Agent

I could be down for Sunday. I don't think I'll be able to ride super fast though, I'll have the little guy, so we'll prolly be tapped around 20mph. I'm also good for Croom if you decide to go there instead. ONF is kinda far to roll to unless I'm camping...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

1Scorpion

 I'm planning on being at the trail head on 316 at 8 am. Sunday. And on the trail around 8:15 to 8:30.  
I figure to ride most of the day. Bring a lunch and something to drink.
I'll be traveling from Spring Hill if anyone wants to meet up a long the way post up.
Any questions ?

Metroid

I might try for Sunday. Not sure 316 is a little further than I want to go.  :P

Also I may be in first gear all day long  ;D
Gonna be a bit nippy in the morning though.
Roll my big butt out of bed, at 6am  ::)

1Scorpion

 You are more than welcome to join us. You might get one of us to drag race with you. I know you'll out corner us.

1Scorpion


whofarted

Thanx.  I'll see you Sunday morning around 8

patches206

Now I have to work Sat night and having to drivie to ONF would mean no sleep wish it was Croom its much closer.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

Somebody told me you wouldn't go. He said if it was Croom you would have to work or something.  Maybe someday. rolback1

patches206

Quote from: 1Scorpion on December 19, 2014, 07:55:50 PM
Somebody told me you wouldn't go. He said if it was Croom you would have to work or something.  Maybe someday. rolback1

If you ride Croom I will go but ONF to far to drive.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

Sorry already made plans for ONF Sunday. I'm sure a Croom ride will be happening soon.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Metroid

Got my truck, and trailer ready. Then I need to find my backpack.

I'll be there around 8:30 or sooner. Ill get something from the connivance store to keep me going.

I'll be in a 3500 black dodge. Can't miss it. Hope this isn't another no show. Had this happen 4 times already. >:(
Not saying you are. ;)

Also to make sure I don't get lost. These are the cords right? 29°22'09.4"N 81°51'01.8"W
Diesel aint cheap!  :D