Croom 10-5-14

Started by 1Scorpion, October 04, 2014, 10:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 I'm headed to Croom tomorrow . I plan to ride till lunch maybe a bit longer. Gate opens at 0800. I'll be there. Anyone else interested ?  It's supposed to be cooler weather.

Thunderdually

I wish i could make it but can't this weekend.  Next weekend would be better for me.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

Good ride today except hardly anywhere to park near the pavilion. I ended up parking at the Oaks parking area. There were more dirtbikes there than I've ever seen in one place. I thought they were having a race in Croom so I avoided the main pits, the central and western trails. Turns out they were only parked there and were riding north outside of the OHV area.
It was 52 degrees when I started and 72 by noon. I couldn't ask for better weather. Lots of deer in the northern section and wild turkeys near the very southern end.
The new wheel spacers I put on the Grizzly seemed to make it much more stable.  I'll know for sure when Thunderdually picks a trail thru the mines.   :D

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com